Bored ? .... FHM will keep you bz :b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.... An update on Day 2. The girls are different, except for the "LADY". Heard from some of the guys it was tougher today. Well, some of the girls required them to SMS a vote to each of the gals before allowing them to take a pic ;p If u are going tmr, be prepared to lose some 50 cents :bsmilie:

The gals were nicer yesterday .... readily pose for pics :D Good luck to those who are going tmr....maybe the next 5 gals are as nice as DAY 1 ;)

There were more than 5 CSers today.

Sorry guys, you will not be able to see the pics posted in the link by AhV, cos I've removed them last week. The pics of Cindy leaked out to some indecent sites by direct links. I have to remove them to protect Cindy. However, please visit my gallery to catch a glimpse of her, only a small pic though. ;)

Virgo said:
Sorry guys, you will not be able to see the pics posted in the link by AhV, cos I've removed them last week. The pics of Cindy leaked out to some indecent sites by direct links. I have to remove them to protect Cindy. However, please visit my gallery to catch a glimpse of her, only a small pic though. ;)

No worries, bro ... it was not my intention to refer them to more pics...just to refresh our guys' memory on the lengthy discussion on Cindy's shoot ;p Wise move to remove your pics ...she is getting popular...hot fav for 'leechers' ???

If you guys wanna see more of Cindy, buy the latest issue of FHM :bsmilie: You will be able to see 'parts' of her :D

AhV said:
No worries, bro ... it was not my intention to refer them to more pics...just to refresh our guys' memory on the lengthy discussion on Cindy's shoot ;p Wise move to remove your pics ...she is getting popular...hot fav for 'leechers' ???

If you guys wanna see more of Cindy, buy the latest issue of FHM :bsmilie: You will be able to see 'parts' of her :D

Ah V

nice meeting u. :)

though the event was not what I thought to be, i met with 2 of the models whom I know.

Jeff

I hate my shots for today. not much content. Prefer yesterday's shots.....lots more interaction with the public. A lot nicer. ;(

Astin's model is there today, Eileen or Leen as he calls her. Well At least some of us have fun today. :p

Had 3 lengthy page for the events but only seen few pic of the FHM lady. Wondering if there's any digital photographery who can spare some time upload the photos taken. It would encourage more photographers to go on day III ...

All 'talks' and no 'pic' makes Clubsnap a dull place to visit.

yo guys...post some pics here.. would b popping by tml to peep.... btw te event sounds so happening my friends working in that area have been missing their lunch and reporting back late.. i heard...

beer and babes.... nothing out of the ordinary or something extraordinary??

:cheergal: :cheers: :cheergal:

TMC said:
Astin's model is there today, Eileen or Leen as he calls her. Well At least some of us have fun today. :p
Ok, since u guys mentioned, pls remember to vote #58 for Leen aka Eileen Tan.
SMS "FHM vote 58"
Send to 74000.
Each vote cost $0.50.

wow! so many FHM readers in CS. all hot-blooded!

stingrray said:
Had 3 lengthy page for the events but only seen few pic of the FHM lady. Wondering if there's any digital photographery who can spare some time upload the photos taken. It would encourage more photographers to go on day III ...

All 'talks' and no 'pic' makes Clubsnap a dull place to visit.

Clubsnap is not a dull place ... otherwise why are you here for ??? :nono:

Totally agree with Knight... :D CS good place!!!

Well done Virgo... wise move of yours... it suppose to be shared for shooting technique not for some indecent website... :thumbsup:

Sigh... too bad I can't go... I'm out of town... :rolleyes:

rayz said:
Totally agree with Knight... :D CS good place!!!

Well done Virgo... wise move of yours... it suppose to be shared for shooting technique not for some indecent website... :thumbsup:

Sigh... too bad I can't go... I'm out of town... :rolleyes:
too bad, too bad! (too short by CS requirements)

Well someone posted the pics for today, so I'm removing mine. Would be there tomorrow around 1330 to catch them in action.

reachme2003 said:
wow! so many FHM readers in CS. all hot-blooded!

HeHe.. I also know tat got CS members subscribe to FHM...we support local mags!! maybe FHM can provide exclusive passes to hardcore "babe" shooters when there are events like that.. more photographers there will definitely draw crowds.. i dun mind being the "bait".. :sweatsm: .. "oh-behave"

i' ll second that!

rayz said:
Ya lor reachme2003... so sad... sigh :(

btw... what do you mean by too short by CS requirements :dunno:

I typed 'too bad' and I was prompted 'too short' by CS. Can you believe that? how would they know?

Status
Not open for further replies.