Bored ? .... FHM will keep you bz :b

Status
Not open for further replies.
sehsuan said:
actually, that should be, "buy a mag, get a beer"...

:bsmilie: Thanks for the clarification.

The contestants are there and quite willing to pose for photographers. I didn't take any shots though. yup, it's buy a mag and get a beer.

Ok ... I am back in the office...only met TMC & mpenza there :) Well, there is no stage.... just a booth but I dun think u guys mind, right ? :bsmilie: Heard there will be 5 girls per day ... yes, they will pose for you.

Happy shooting !!! I will drop by again during lunch time tomorrow.

AhV said:
Ok ... I am back in the office...only met TMC & mpenza there :) Well, there is no stage.... just a booth but I dun think u guys mind, right ? :bsmilie: Heard there will be 5 girls per day ... yes, they will pose for you.

Happy shooting !!! I will drop by again during lunch time tomorrow.

Dude share some photos leh ... I cant go ... :cry:

KNIGHT ONG said:
Dude share some photos leh ... I cant go ... :cry:

Took your 'LADY' for you .... she thot I was 'KNIGHT ONG' when I tried to introduce myself :bsmilie: I told her you could not be there bcos you have work commitments ;p

AhV said:
Took your 'LADY' for you .... she thot I was 'KNIGHT ONG' when I tried to introduce myself :bsmilie: I told her you could not come bcos you have work commitments ;p

Thanks AhV .. let me see her photos soon .... :)

Cant make it myself ... :cry: :angry:

Yup interested to see some pictures also to see if it's worthwhile to go down tomm or day after. :bigeyes:

mr_jason said:
Yup interested to see some pictures also to see if it's worthwhile to go down tomm or day after. :bigeyes:

Sorry guys, I am a FILM user :cry: I wont be able to show u any pics that soon. TMC has a couple of nice pics in his D70...maybe he can help ;p

TMC, if u r reading this, u might wanna post some pics.

KNIGHT ONG said:
Argh ... too bad cant go as working hours leh ... cant came out ... :cry:

The FHM girl told me but I cant make it .. believed some of CSers will be there shooting ... ;)
KNIGHT ONG said:
Seem like the whole world knew abt it ...
brudder
not the world world, only everyone in clubsnap. :bsmilie:

looks like you've got your own fhm girl, you have a fan! ;)

obviousdude said:
brudder
not the world world, only everyone in clubsnap. :bsmilie:

looks like you've got your own fhm girl, you have a fan! ;)

Dude, some of CSers oso from overseas rite ... :D

And some of the guest may be oso from overseas rite .... :bsmilie:

the "LadY' is contestant number what arh?

AhV said:
Took your 'LADY' for you .... she thot I was 'KNIGHT ONG' when I tried to introduce myself :bsmilie: I told her you could not be there bcos you have work commitments ;p

AhV said:
haha
she only has one name in mind liao.
you need a cool name, the kind that evokes a knight in shining armour kinda name. :)
initials just don't cut it. :)

post your pix dude, show us wat we missed..

AhV said:
Sorry guys, I am a FILM user :cry: I wont be able to show u any pics that soon. TMC has a couple of nice pics in his D70...maybe he can help ;p

TMC, if u r reading this, u might wanna post some pics.

Whoa, AhV "thanks" for the arrow ;(

I see what I can do, but no promises. My comp is getting all screwy on me. Need to upgrade it soon. :cry:

TMC said:
Whoa, AhV "thanks" for the arrow ;(

I see what I can do, but no promises. My comp is getting all screwy on me. Need to upgrade it soon. :cry:

Sorry bro, I din mean to 'arrow' you ;p

I am not a digital user...I boh bian .... If your computer is cranky, then we cant help them liao :D

In a worst scenario ..... Guys, u just have to go down and 'capture' them yourselves :blah:

Hmm in your opinion worthwhile to go down?

How many girls are actually avilable for shooting? Lots of photographers?

today, saw 5 FHM girls and 1 Jim Beam girl. only a handful of photographers. remember to be courteous and ask before shooting, you will be obligingly rewarded by FHM girls. can't say the same for Jim Beam girl though.

remember to be courteous.

Pbuzz is erratic with tis hotlinking sometimes so if you guys can't see the pics, try entering the URl directly

TMC said:
...............Contestants #91 & #100 Daphne & Cindy

As informed by AhV, some of the guys here should recognize Cindy from a shoot not long ago. :cool:

Thanks bro for posting...lucky your comp din fail you for an hour :)

As for Cindy, if u guys have forgotten, this is the previous thread :

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=88376&highlight=cindy

And if you guys have missed all the previous model shoots but still wanna vote for her ... CINDY IS CONTESTANT #100 - You can see more of her in the latest issue of FHM (October 2004) ....*hint hint* :bsmilie: Well, if she wins and become part of the Jim Beam Party Crew, you will get more opportunities to take her in the WHITE JIM BEAM COWGIRL OUTFIT !!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.