Best prices for epl2

You were the one who said challenger is selling E-PL2, now you're saying that you find it stranger? So which is which?

All other shops get the EPL-2 first before XZ-1. Dun know why Challenger gets the stock for XZ-1 before EPL-2 ? strange? Anyway, Challenger still offer the best price for EPL-2 as well as XZ-1. Call them to find out their attractive pricing!

Just wondering anyone else managed to get 850 from.harvey norman?

All other shops get the EPL-2 first before XZ-1. Dun know why Challenger gets the stock for XZ-1 before EPL-2 ? strange? Anyway, Challenger still offer the best price for EPL-2 as well as XZ-1. Call them to find out their attractive pricing!
any idea if its with lens or just body alone?

which challenger shop did you ask for quote? checked with them stock in already but their system has not had the price updated in the system yet.

harper said:
which challenger shop did you ask for quote? checked with them stock in already but their system has not had the price updated in the system yet.

If I am not wrong challenger has always been selling at standard RRP

Berkins said:

The only things I buy from challenger are blank dvd and my ipad (cos nowhere else had stocks during initial launch), lol.

You are wrong.

I went challenger together with a friend to get E-PL1 few months back, it's selling cheaper than any of the popular shops in Funan, about $30 cheaper. Do not look at the price tag, ask.

I bought a wireless mouse at $89.90 while the cheapest in sim lim $109.

Challenger can bargain... tried once for GPS at IMM

pchmj said:
You are wrong.

I went challenger together with a friend to get E-PL1 few months back, it's selling cheaper than any of the popular shops in Funan, about $30 cheaper. Do not look at the price tag, ask.

That's something new to me, thanks! How about points? Also awarded?

You are wrong.

OT a bit but challenger prices have been quite competitive, esp for member prices.

As for the EPL2, they told me they still have not had the pricing yet, so cannot quote.

I went to Challenger HM few days ago to enquire for the price of EPL-2, as they do not have the stock then, they manage to get back to me regarding the price one day later. As expected, the price they quoted me is so much better than other shop. I guess you have to tell them that you are from Clubsnap and ask them to give you special price, thats what I did...ha! ha!

That's something new to me, thanks! How about points? Also awarded?

I'm not their member neither is my friend. Price is for the general public.

I went to Challenger HM few days ago to enquire for the price of EPL-2, as they do not have the stock then, they manage to get back to me regarding the price one day later. As expected, the price they quoted me is so much better than other shop. I guess you have to tell them that you are from Clubsnap and ask them to give you special price, thats what I did...ha! ha!
thanks a lot.

Will check them out.

I also find it strange! XZ-1 just came in this afternoon but EPL-2 still not in yet? In the end I change my mind and bought the XZ-1 instead!

How much did you pay for the XZ-1 in Challenger?

Just asked hougang xz1 challenger... Member price is only $10 cheaper.. $738 :(

Berkins said:
Just asked hougang xz1 challenger... Member price is only $10 cheaper.. $738 :(

Epl2 price not updated yet.

Btw xz1 sold out in many stores.

Just went Funan, here's some update:
Slr revo; 897 for SLK, 8gb, 1122 for TLK.,8gb. But only gold(though it looks silver) left.
Challenger; 899 for SLK, 8gb, Lens cleaner, screen protector. 1180 for TLK, 2x 8gb and cleaner, protector.

Harvey ; 928 SLK best price, freebies sam as challenger. Din bother TLK price...

Think TLK price is good at slr, since it's with m43 40-150, faster quieter AF...

Since it's Chinese New Year, I decided to buy a E-PL2 in auspicious red colour with twin kit lenses so that people would feel that they would be lucky (and happy) to be 'shot' by me with such an auspicious camera during the CNY holiday period. ;)

Like Christmasy CDs that are dug out every Christmas, the red coloured E-PL2 would come in handy during every CNY from now on.

By the way, it seems that many people have the same idea and the red coloured sets are completely out of stock according to Olympus Singapore.

original.jpg

Happy Chinese New Year to one and all at Clubsnap ! :)

Does EPL-2 comes in white colour like EPL-1?

They come in 4,red, black, silver and white

BTW uncle Tomcat, I personally like red out of the four, but I'll buy silver if I were looking to buy the E-PL2 :D