Best prices for epl2

cpuer

Jul 10, 2006
yo bros, fyi, TK is selling it for

$935 with either 17F2.8
$935 with 14-42 II
$1165 with 14-42 & 40-150

all with only one free 8GB SD :(

Anyone has better pricing please feel free to list it here, it's a reference for those that is shopping for EPL2. TIA

Last edited:
cpuer said:
yo bros, fyi, TK is selling it for $935 with either 17F2.8 /or 14-42 II and the 8GB SD. Anyone has better pricing please feel free to list it here, it's a reference for those that is shopping for EPL2. TIA

Tks for sharing.. How abt twin lens.

Hmmm... Usd 600 on amazon.

cpuer said:

$935 with either 17F2.8
$935 with 14-42 II

Anyone has better pricing please feel free to list it here, it's a reference for those that is shopping for EPL2. TIA

MSC, single lens kit at $910 & twin lens kit at $1150. Free 8gb and screen protector.

Thx for the pricing heads up. So exp :cry: :cry: i was expecting single kit lens to be ~$860 incl gst

Btw, is the 40-150 u43 mount or 43 mount? If 43 mount does it come with the 43 -> u43 adaptor?

Thx for the pricing heads up. So exp :cry: :cry: i was expecting single kit lens to be ~$860 incl gst

Btw, is the 40-150 u43 mount or 43 mount? If 43 mount does it come with the 43 -> u43 adaptor?

If you have friends willing to hand carry back one set for you from HK, use that method to get at HKD4890. Lot's of ppl travelling between SGP-HKG-SGP, shouldn't be difficult to find someone doing for you, I hope.

Otherwise, the price gap is actually about the GST. But disappointedly the freebie is..:angry:

Not sure which 40-150 mount is in the bundle, sorry.

Last edited:
nightpiper said:

Its for m4/3. The new lens with msc function. Quite sharp imo.

$935 with either 17F2.8
$935 with 14-42 II

Tks for sharing. looks like the TLK is quite worth it since it's m4/3 version, which is more exp than 4/3+mmf2 and faster as well.

I wonder wat price in bangkok?

cpuer said:
If you have friends willing to hand carry back one set for you from HK, use that method to get at HKD4890. Lot's of ppl travelling between SGP-HKG-SGP, shouldn't be difficult to find someone doing for you, I hope.

Otherwise, the price gap is actually about the GST. But disappointedly the freebie is..:angry:

Any international warranty for hk set?

cpuer said:

Is Hkd4890 single or twin lens? What shop in hk?

Any international warranty for hk set?

Oly gives international warranty, that's the beauty. But you wont get to enjoy the +3month online registration though, that's what i heard.

Is Hkd4890 single or twin lens? What shop in hk?

single lens 14-45 kit, I am not sure they have any other combi or not, at least my bro bought that particular combi for HKD4890.

he went to Shatin New Town, the nearest big estate from where he lives (Sai Kung). Unlikely tourists will want to go there. I am sure Mongkok/Sum Sui Po area will have better deals.

any brothers from KL know if the EPL2 is already available in KL, and also perhaps where I can purchase one with a reasonable price in KL? Here for a work trip haha....

Wait for Challenger Hougang Mall, they always offer good price for EPL??? camera.

even the "Mini Challenger" beside Alan Photo at Funan on the 2nd floor gave my friend great prices for the EPL1. Their price was better then AP, TK, even SLR Rev for the EPL1.