Best prices for epl2

Just bought a EPL-2 SLK in HK, Mongkok Computer Center for HK$4480 (roughly S$750) with free 8GB card. Fixed price no bargaining.

If you buy in the chain stores like Broadway its $4900 but still lots cheaper than in SG

hihi,

I'm goin to HK next week may i know which shop u bought your epl2 ?
I had called a shop Echo Photo was quoted HKD4600..:(

Thanks !

Can ship from Amazon without going through vpost?

Thanks,

You can ship from Amazon. Abt 700 sgd. If u do vpost. U need to pay 7% gst. But u can get 20 sgd worth of free shipping if u r new to vpost and use certain credit card to pay.

Can ship from Amazon without going through vpost?

Thanks,

No.. amazon doesnt ship electronic goods direct to sg.. warranty, regulatory issues..

you can try vpost or borderlinx (citibank card members)..

No.. amazon doesnt ship electronic goods direct to sg.. warranty, regulatory issues..

you can try vpost or borderlinx (citibank card members)..

Interestingly when I was checking out the price of Panasonic 45-200mm m43 lens on amazon, they do ship the lens directly to Singapore. The shipping cost is only US$17. The total cost is around US$300 and with high S$ it will be slightly shy of the S$400 taxable amount. It seems to me that some electronic items are allowed to ship out of US directly.

The E-PL2 however, as stated, have to go through forwarder.

Thats funny... i just added the 45-200 in amazon and tried to checkout.. i still get the "cannot ship to your shipping address" warning... hmm....

Thats funny... i just added the 45-200 in amazon and tried to checkout.. i still get the "cannot ship to your shipping address" warning... hmm....

Just tried it again with my Amazon app on iPad. If you add the one sold by Amazon directly they will allow shipment but those sold by their merchants chances are they won't ship overseas. The offer for the lens is gone now, it now cost US$350 for the lens. Shipping still costs US$17 but Amazon added a US$25 for import tax.

KTi said:
Just tried it again with my Amazon app on iPad. If you add the one sold by Amazon directly they will allow shipment but those sold by their merchants chances are they won't ship overseas. The offer for the lens is gone now, it now cost US$350 for the lens. Shipping still costs US$17 but Amazon added a US$25 for import tax.

Got it!! Lol but still prefer b&h

hihi,

I'm goin to HK next week may i know which shop u bought your epl2 ?
I had called a shop Echo Photo was quoted HKD4600..:(

Thanks !

The name of the shop is N Digital. Think it was on the 2nd floor. They also put the price on the the display window so not much need to bargain.

The name of the shop is N Digital. Think it was on the 2nd floor. They also put the price on the the display window so not much need to bargain.

Thank you so much !!

i just called amk ms colour- they quoted $899 for single kit w the zoom lens. e did't mention any sd card package.

gotten one in HK for $4730 with free 8gb card, screen protector, oem battery, soft case and tripod. not the cheapest but ok lah.

Fit44 said:
$850 can get in Singapore. In Hong Kong, can get around $600.

Where in hk selling for 600? :) amazing price!

would it be cheaper to purchase epl2 from US or in singapore?

I'm in dubai a few days wondering whether to get it here or wait till i come back. How much is the epl2 w/kit II locally lately?

Harvey Norman promo $899 for EPL2+14-42.

Includes extra generic battery, screen protector, original case, tripod, 8gb Class-4 SD.

Can i know which outlet is having this promotion?
thanks

Includes extra generic battery, screen protector, original case, tripod, 8gb Class-4 SD.

Many thanks! I'lll wait till i get back then :)

just a quick question on the topic of pricing.
1) are 4/3s ever cheaper at IT fairs/PC shows? like the one coming up in june.
or like the SLR market its still much cheaper to purchase them at retail stores.
2) im wondering too why challenger sells them at prices comparable to shops like SLRR and alan photo...
3) why isnt there a body only version too? doesnt that put off people who wants to upgrade.
im considering epl2+17mm and not twin kit so that if ever epl3 arrives and i wish to upgrade and there isnt a body only version i wont be stuck with 2 kit lens