Beauty Portraits: Celestina Tiew @ Punggol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea.. Your series ROCKS again.. :cool::cool::cool:
LUV the Sunset series too.. SWEE SWEE..

These replies apply to me as well.. teach me leh, me too old-school & is one HDR pp idiot.. :cry:

For you ah... Must give special one-on-one sessions! Cos talking to a pro needs a lot of thinking and planning and preparations. Cannot say anything wrong or else ganna slammed until like pancake...

Come to Made In Thailand Boot Camp - Amazing Thailand !! lah. You shall have special privileges! :D

hdr like?

u mean u use another form of processing that look like hdr or are these standard hdr muti exposures combined together?

looks damn good! :thumbsup:

Yes, these are not true HDR images. True HDR images are done using 2 or more exposures of the same scene and tone-mapped and combined into one. The result is a psuedo like image that is almost unreal but very interesting. The catch of true HDR images is that they contains black/dark patches all over if not controlled properly during the blending.

My images are all taken on a single exposure. I have used some techniques in Photoshop to get this result. Kind of HDR like but not true HDR. My advantage is... My images are clean. :)

Thanks for your comments, bro. :)

Great vision, but I think more effort can be spent on the PS. At some pictures, there are traces of PS used to darken the sky, but the borders at the head doesn't seem to be cleanly done :) Most obvious example is Pic 9. Clean those up and you have fabulous pics :)

Agree on that. No excuse for me. My bad. :)

Whoa. Truely breath-taking photos! Now I have reasons to attend your workshop!

Whoa. Truely breath-taking photos! Now I have reasons to attend your workshop!

Just send your name to AhV bro lah. Hurry, the current workshop is close to filling up already. Hope to see you in our workshop and thanks for your comments. :)

there is haloing here and there, not something i can accept.

i got bored halfway, there are way too many pictures, why not be more selective?

there is haloing here and there, not something i can accept.

i got bored halfway, there are way too many pictures, why not be more selective?

Yes, there are halos. Guess I did not do a job good enough on the post processing. It is unfortunate that you cannot accept them because there are halos.

As to getting bored halfway looking through the images, you can choose to close the window and stop looking at them and continue doing the things you wanna do. You have all the freedom you want. I choose to display these much of images here on my thread and it is also my freedom as the thread starter.

why not be more selective? <-- Because I choose to show these many images on my thread. :)

Thanks for taking time to write your comments down. :)

No problem, we are all here to learn. Others may be here just to deride your thread, but I'm not one of them :)

Agree on that. No excuse for me. My bad. :)

Pic 09:

20090625-Celestina-800x536-09.jpg

Nice series. but for #9, the head is not properly masked. i can still see the actual brightness of the sky.

Hi Zeckson, innitially, i was not really a fan of this kind of anime-like processing. However, this series is so different; it seems that the processing really fits the theme well.
I like most of the pictures, but the first picture really blown me away. The lighting, model, clothing, make-up, location, poses and composition seems to work really well together. I can see how much thought and planning that u've put on into this series. Thanks alot for bringing this beautiful and inspiring series into the forum :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yes, there are halos. Guess I did not do a job good enough on the post processing. It is unfortunate that you cannot accept them because there are halos.

As to getting bored halfway looking through the images, you can choose to close the window and stop looking at them and continue doing the things you wanna do. You have all the freedom you want. I choose to display these much of images here on my thread and it is also my freedom as the thread starter.

why not be more selective? <-- Because I choose to show these many images on my thread. :)

Thanks for taking time to write your comments down. :)

i did, i posted the comment and then went to do my own stuff. :) thought you might want to know the response it induced.

cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.