Bcm

Where do you go for good Bak Chor Mee?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
used to have this pretender bcm at my old home behind sionglim temple... thought: wah lao new stall got kids running ard sure cmi one. well the supermkt meatballs were normal but wow the sauce.... man the sauce... extra garlic extra spring onion with a slight burnt taste made it taste DAMn good...
sigh that's 7+ years ago...

Originally posted by denizenx
used to have this pretender bcm at my old home behind sionglim temple... thought: wah lao new stall got kids running ard sure cmi one. well the supermkt meatballs were normal but wow the sauce.... man the sauce... extra garlic extra spring onion with a slight burnt taste made it taste DAMn good...
sigh that's 7+ years ago...

7 years ago.... :(

Wolf, not very fantastic, but ... try it!! :p

The one at Marina Food Centre (the non-aircon one) has been touted as one of the best. The queue is ridiculously long most of the times, but it's worth the wait!

Originally posted by AdamGoi
It must be this thread. No wonder so many of the members who turned up for SEED moments ago had BCM for din din. ;)

Yah lor.. this thread got me craving for it really badly... :p :embrass:

Originally posted by canturn
The one at Marina Food Centre (the non-aircon one) has been touted as one of the best. The queue is ridiculously long most of the times, but it's worth the wait!

The one at the corner selling the "Ah Nan" little wok noodle? Hrm, that's good too, but looking at the queue.... :(

Heh, I noticed too, quite a lot of Bak Chor Mee eater tonite... :p

Originally posted by togu

The one at the corner selling the "Ah Nan" little wok noodle? Hrm, that's good too, but looking at the queue.... :(

The BCM stall(s) have you to thank. Better go claim your free BCM. :)

Regards
CK

no one tried balestier's one?
got dried flat fish or whatever u call it

damm power!
its near the 7'eleven (the part of balestier nearer to thomson road)

Originally posted by togu

I think he meant to say the one at Rasa Marina, not the air-con food court. Its very famous, I think the one at SLS might be one of the branches of this stall. There is another at Paradiz Centre basement food court. 2 of the 3 got the same stall name (something like South Bridge BCM), can't remember which. Its a very famous old brand of BCM ;)

yup..should really try the one at Victoria St like Wilkoh recommended ! *bagus! :D another one u can try out is at Bugis Food Court...last food stall on the left. The Bak Chor Mee there is pretty popular also. *yummy ;))

Originally posted by Acieed

I think he meant to say the one at Rasa Marina, not the air-con food court. Its very famous, I think the one at SLS might be one of the branches of this stall. There is another at Paradiz Centre basement food court. 2 of the 3 got the same stall name (something like South Bridge BCM), can't remember which. Its a very famous old brand of BCM ;)

Argg...IC, the one at the food court outside. Yes, that's good!

Yum Yum..... :p

Originally posted by canturn

Second that!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi,

Anyone tried the new one at Balestier Road? They are at that funny coffeeshop painted in Tiger Beer colors. Nearer to Thomson Road, you can't miss it. They use egg noodles instead of the usual cheaper alkali noodles and the Chili paste tastes very fresh and SEDAP.
The stock is very well made and very very sweet from bones. Try it and let me know what you think.

Regards
Alfred:D

Originally posted by rebalf
Hi,

Anyone tried the new one at Balestier Road? They are at that funny coffeeshop painted in Tiger Beer colors. Nearer to Thomson Road, you can't miss it. They use egg noodles instead of the usual cheaper alkali noodles and the Chili paste tastes very fresh and SEDAP.
The stock is very well made and very very sweet from bones. Try it and let me know what you think.

Regards
Alfred:D

:gbounce:

Balestier... hrm, that's not as far as Bedok, anyone tried that?

Status
Not open for further replies.