anyone with partime lobang?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G-man said:
The creative industry is notorious for paying sub-human salaries even for fresh graduates. My 1st pay cheque was a princely $1400 before CPF, 2nd class honours to boot. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
.... wow... thats very little... but now how's ya pay?:sweat:

i better stick to my signture then :bsmilie:

G-man said:
The creative industry is notorious for paying sub-human salaries even for fresh graduates. My 1st pay cheque was a princely $1400 before CPF, 2nd class honours to boot. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

creative industry... glamourous on the outside la..

S$1.4k, i will tell him to lick my ar$e! furthermore, no o.t pay for u?

but some of my friends work for S$1.6k/. no o.t pay(everyday o.t! Blood suckers they all are!), 5days work week(saving grace).

but u can command a huge increment 2yrs into the job when u decide to hop. and i really mean a huge increment(S$400-600). :thumbsup:

some info... from a very low-end pay structure of a design firm.
(don't take it too seriously, different companies different pay structure!)
compiled from my friends who work in the industry.

Graphic Designer/Interior Designer - (S$1.4-1.8k dependent on no. of factors)
Senior Designer - at least S$2.2k.
Principal Designer - some companies haf this post, some don't.
Asst.Art Director - S$2.5k and up(some haf, some don't)
Art Director - at least S$3k and up(more experience, more $$!!).
Creative Director - where the $$ rolls in... yeah...(some haf, some don't)

:) it's just a job...

G-man said:
i think it's quite the norm for fresh grads. Creativity is something you either have or don't. So who would gamble that you have it and pay you dearly? Safest bet is to pay low. If you have it and proves this that's where the cash starts to roll..

But i've heard that this is also one of the dirtiest market to make money with.. legally

Status
Not open for further replies.