anyone NOT celebrating valentine today or cant find a date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant help but notice seems like almost most of the eflowers are for jeanie... i think she must have her hands full already... from both her work place and from here :bsmilie:

:think: wonder what she will get if everyone know her birthday? :bsmilie: :bigeyes:

my BD?in august.
shall i throw a party at ritz?

comon,
add your nicks now....

1)
2)
3)
4)
:bsmilie:

cant help but notice seems like almost most of the eflowers are for jeanie... i think she must have her hands full already... from both her work place and from here :bsmilie:

CSers buy flowers for their girlfriends and take photos of them to post here for Jeanie.

It's called "Kill Two Birds with One Stone" mah. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

CSers buy flowers for their girlfriends and take photos of them to post here for Jeanie.

It's called "Kill Two Birds with One Stone" mah. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

SMART!:bsmilie:

Photos of CSers wearing their lens caps? :bsmilie:

i actually prefer NC filters which can see through.:bsmilie: :sticktong :sticktong :sticktong

cheesecake will definitely be one of the deserts for the night.
thin slices only.THICK and FAT slices will be junked.:bsmilie:

A belated valentine's flowers for you... ;)

Life goes on... continue to create memories... stay beautiful and smile more...

Another belated Valentine's gift for you:

Nikon2.jpg

Wear them and take a self-portrait and let us see how chio is the troll. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

Photos of CSers wearing their lens caps? :bsmilie:

I have a "Sony" and a "Minolta" lens cap... Can start a marketing campaign for all the big brands. It'll be a shootout!

But Nikon will win already... No way Sion and I can compete with jeanie in a bottle. :cry:

comon,
add your nicks now....

1)
2)

ur party.. besides gorgeous u.. got other sweetie bo? else wait eat also queue.. see gal also cant go pass the hundreds of lizards, crocodiles and croakroahes..jiak lak.. hehe.:bsmilie:

ur party.. besides gorgeous u.. got other sweetie bo? else wait eat also queue.. see gal also cant go pass the hundreds of lizards, crocodiles and croakroahes..jiak lak.. hehe.:bsmilie:

if it's my party, i can assure you my good old pals will all be there.

and if we stand in a row, i will be insignificant because most of them(IMHO) are much much better looking than me.

(well, how chio can a troll look?):bsmilie:

Miss ClubSnap 2007, Jeanie is throwing a birthday bash in august at Ritz.

interested?
add your nicks now....

1) cheesecake
2) Nshooter
3)
4)

in that case i second in queue liao.. hahaha:sweat:

wait.. when u all stand in a row..got put number tag one or not? hahaha

if it's my party, i can assure you my good old pals will all be there.

and if we stand in a row, i will be insignificant because most of them(IMHO) are much much better looking than me.

(well, how chio can a troll look?):bsmilie:

I never seen a real life troll... so if u are the first troll i see, then I keep my comment till I see another one ;p

I don't mind going if u invite me :devil:

I don't mind going if u invite me :devil:

tot she invited liao.. omg. den i too thick skin le.. pls withdraw my name.. i wait for invitation then..:embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.