anyone NOT celebrating valentine today or cant find a date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is tis the one.. can jeanie confirm?
den think i use penknife can liao.. no nid ninja sword. hehe:p
i bet you can't do it with this ninja sword!
pr-Toys-Bandai_Power_Ranger_Ninja_Sword-resized200.jpg

bandai power ranger ninja sword :eek:

troll!

not ghost
i wish my office never use linux, not familiar with it
if not can do funny stuff with paint =(

Use GIMP. Like PS, but free.

waah.. so many ppl in the line to date jeanie.. then jeanie must be hooot;p

maybe too hot for most of you guys to handle, and by the way, the party is in aug. that's like 6moths from now and anything can happen. who knows our miss hottie here found a new love and wants to celebrate just with him alone.:)
the higher you hope the deeper you fall.:D

maybe too hot for most of you guys to handle, and by the way, the party is in aug. that's like 6moths from now and anything can happen. who knows our miss hottie here found a new love and wants to celebrate just with him alone.:)

6 months can find new love?:sweatsm:

yeah guys... take it slow... it still a long way to even start counting down... already ther are 4 ABC liao... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i'm not going into a relationship before knowing the person well into years....YES...YEARS.i've seen too many taiwanese dramas from my friends.i wont allow it to happen on myself.i wont be able to take it.and i make sure the guy wont get away with it.:sweatsm:
i'm famous for decapitation remember?:bsmilie:

time to let this thread die ya?

What are you talkinga bout ... afterall, it's only a party ... how high can you fall ... not unless your imagination is pumped full of testosterone, then that will be a different story :bsmilie:

1 day already can find new love
6 months why cannot? =D

1 day?
wait wait wait..i'm talking about getting to know someone NEW.
1day steady liao ah?
from where?
RLD?

What are you talkinga bout ... afterall, it's only a party ... how high can you fall ... not unless your imagination is pumped full of testosterone, then that will be a different story :bsmilie:

maybe. who knows. hahahahaha;)

1 day?
wait wait wait..i'm talking about getting to know someone NEW.
1day steady liao ah?
from where?
RLD?
what's RLD
1 day steady, hrm :embrass: maybe not

1 day can ONS though =( and then slowly take it to.. steady in 6 months, sure no problem!
just kidding hor

Status
Not open for further replies.