anyone been to the shopping complex in jb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys & girls, lets cool down... It is only a machine.

[VID]Uz0GOlLoeBQ[/VID]

it's not about ego.
it's about facts.

You're right, I did race a GTR in my dream once. And the Japanese car crashed and flipped 360 degrees so many times in the air, haha. The Jap car flipped 360 in honour of my F360 ITALIAN horsie.

But I don't feel happy in the dream, cause my other Ferrari frens laugh and look down at me for racing with a Jap car :cry:

so u are the left signal guy... :bsmilie:

left signal best driven on left hand drive area... :bsmilie:

Ya lor, that's why I dun like to go Malaysia to stretch the legs of my F360.

For those who feel unsecured in visiting so call dangerous places like jb, well, you can stay at your small little comfort home,
No point making nonsense around, i have lots of singapore friends who drive jap/european cars visit jb every other weeks and non of them felt unsecured. Its how you behaved when you are in another country.

can try driving to pengarang..its about 20km away from desaru. maybe a 2-3 hour drive in normal cars via the small roads of malaysia. maybe GTR will take a shorter time?

drove up there with friends for the weekend and stayed overnight. had 4 seafood meals with lobsters, crabs, prawns, oysters...eat until you die. also damn good durian at night. total cost including food, lodging, spending was about S$80 per person for the entire weekend. sssshhhhiiioooook!

can try driving to pengarang..its about 20km away from desaru. maybe a 2-3 hour drive in normal cars via the small roads of malaysia. maybe GTR will take a shorter time?

drove up there with friends for the weekend and stayed overnight. had 4 seafood meals with lobsters, crabs, prawns, oysters...eat until you die. also damn good durian at night. total cost including food, lodging, spending was about S$80 per person for the entire weekend. sssshhhhiiioooook!

thanks for the tip!will definitely consider it!

i like desaru once in a while for the short getaway.
good excuse for driving up north too!

btw guys, are we still able to purchase the toll card here in sgp or they only sell it in the booths?

btw guys, are we still able to purchase the toll card here in sgp or they only sell it in the booths?

Only available at the check point, there are 4 lanes, drive till the very last counter, get your passport checked and stamped, and buy the card next to the immigration counter. Card sold on all the 4 lane's last counter. Hope this help.

Only available at the check point, there are 4 lanes, drive till the very last counter, get your passport checked and stamped, and buy the card next to the immigration counter. Card sold on all the 4 lane's last counter. Hope this help.

thanks so much.:)

there is only 1 "official" counter at the very last lane which will sell you the "official" price .... the rest of the counters are unofficial sellers at the immigration officers moonlighting prices .... if i am not wrong, RM5 more expensive per card..... :sweat::sweat::sweat:
the problem is every time i drive in, i need a new one :bsmilie: coz i misplaced them whenever i am back to office....

you are from malaysia ah?
wah!should have told me!we could go for a B road drive.

ok, danga mall is just an excuse for me ya...the real reason is I wanted to bring the GTR for a B road spin, and maybe on the way back, get on the highway and do a faster driving.
however, my speed limiter is still there and my max will still be limited to 180:(

f360 is totally no match for the gtr.;)
If i had 700k ringgit, i'll still go for the gtr.
i'm loving this car so much:heart:

Well, I'm a 3rd Singie, Malaysian & PRC :bsmilie:

I'm not exactly familiar with B roads as I usually take NS & Malaysia is BIG. I stay between KL & Sg now. I move around PJ, Putrajaya, Sepang etc & these areas are huge enough to stretch anything. There are so many wonderful new highways here, you should come. I'm planning to do a trip in NE Pahang across some lakes etc. It should be fun.

Well, a Ferrari is always a Ferrari. The sound, the drama, the body.....& value. Why is it that almost every single car owner is trying to make their sportscar to sound like an F1?

I won't doubt the performance of the new GTR & I may buy it but 2 problems.
#1 I'm a little oldskool & prefers something more engaging.
#2 Half my kakis have sold their GTRs!

I had Egear, SMG & F1s but still prefer manuals but on the track it's no match for technology.

With the money & if I can only buy one car, GTR would be a wise choice plus it's a 2+2!

Btw, you have a 430 right? Is it on Tubi? Come'on, time to rid of that limiter. It's a nuisance & u are only getting 1/3 the GTR experience :devil:

Last edited:
If u guys drive Malaysia highways often. I recommend buying the white electronic cardholder "Smartcard" like our ERP thing. You take the right most lane, slow down & drive off without the need to stop your car & wind down the window. The lanes are usually empty as well.

I bought mine from the 2nd toll station from 2nd link for RM100+ & uses a 9V battery.

You can top-up the touch N go card for 50c admin fee @ all Petronas kiosk.

Well, I'm a 3rd Singie, Malaysian & PRC :bsmilie:

I'm not exactly familiar with B roads as I usually take NS & Malaysia is BIG. I stay between KL & Sg now. I move around PJ, Putrajaya, Sepang etc & these areas are huge enough to stretch anything. There are so many wonderful new highways here, you should come. I'm planning to do a trip in NE Pahang across some lakes etc. It should be fun.

Well, a Ferrari is always a Ferrari. The sound, the drama, the body.....& value. Why is it that almost every single car owner is trying to make their sportscar to sound like an F1?

I won't doubt the performance of the new GTR & I may buy it but 2 problems.
#1 I'm a little oldskool & prefers something more engaging.
#2 Half my kakis have sold their GTRs!

I had Egear, SMG & F1s but still prefer manuals but on the track it's no match for technology.

With the money & if I can only buy one car, GTR would be a wise choice plus it's a 2+2!

Btw, you have a 430 right? Is it on Tubi? Come'on, time to rid of that limiter. It's a nuisance & u are only getting 1/3 the GTR experience :devil:
It seems like you work for Formula One racing.

GMAN

thanks all who give your feeback on danga mall.
guess i shall give it a miss then.

:embrass:

Well, to the best of my knowledge, most drifters have no problems with their S15s etc in Malaysia.

If you have friends in the drift scene, they will give you better advice about driving such cars into Malaysia, be it GTRs or Silvias etc..

Last edited:
there is only 1 "official" counter at the very last lane which will sell you the "official" price .... the rest of the counters are unofficial sellers at the immigration officers moonlighting prices .... if i am not wrong, RM5 more expensive per card..... :sweat::sweat::sweat:
the problem is every time i drive in, i need a new one :bsmilie: coz i misplaced them whenever i am back to office....

oic.sigh...everywhere's like that in msia.
pretty sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.