An old member says G'day .. yes he is alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Feb 20, 2002
Perth Australia
I don't know how many users will be here from a few years ago but I thought I'd drop in and say G'day from the ang moh from hell, Ian.

For those of you who were wondering where I got to for the past couple of years, well I had some family illnesses to deal with and then a short assignment to Africa, where I was bitten by something decidedly not friendly. The upshot was the past 2 years have been spent in and out of hospital while the doctors attempt to get me back to something resembling healthy.

Cheers
Ian

I don't know how many users will be here from a few years ago but I thought I'd drop in and say G'day from the ang moh from hell, Ian.

For those of you who were wondering where I got to for the past couple of years, well I had some family illnesses to deal with and then a short assignment to Africa, where I was bitten by something decidedly not friendly. The upshot was the past 2 years have been spent in and out of hospital while the doctors attempt to get me back to something resembling healthy.

Cheers
Ian
Oooh, hope you are fine now. All the best friend.

GMAN

My teacher, good to see you ! Its just been too long.... how have you been ?

So sorry to hear of your health issues. How was africa ?

ed

Welcome back...

Cheers
Ian

oh hi Ian,sad to hear that. you bitten by snake? but glad you are ok now. :heart: also , I miss your sarcastic posts, lol.

Those old members like us seldom post nowaday, i got no idea where have they been. :dunno:

Last edited:

Cheers
Ian
Hi Ian,
Sad to hear about your bout with illness... I remember you cos you have all or almost all of Nikon's arsenal (lenses).

Hope you get back to your pink of health soon.

../azul123

Hope u r ok now. welcome back. :)

oh hi Ian,sad to heard that. you bitten by snake? but glad you are ok now. :heart: also , I miss your sarcastic posts, lol.

Those old members like us seldom post nowaday, i got no idea where have they been. :dunno:

i am the clone of one of these old members who got banned. :bsmilie: Originally belonging to the 2002 era.

Welcome back Ian... its been a long while.. I think many of the oldies are jus reading instead of posting ... like me :p

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian,

Welcome back. :)

you must be really old!

i don't remember seeing you around!

anyways, glad to see that you're back. always nice to have old-timers around. :)

Wow... Ian! Welcome back!! It's been quite a while now, hope you will recover and back to pink of health!

Share any adventures/stories of the "missing years". :sweatsm:

Welcome back:)!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.