A REMINDER HERE:

Please take note of the location for registration and Hall 1 :

VIvo_0192.jpg

Vivo_0191.jpg

Registration Procedures on day of Talk HERE
Registration Procedures on day of Talk HERE

wrt http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=823559

please take note of the following:

a) ONLY for CLUBSNAP MEMBERS WHO HAVE SIGNED UP (see Chngpe01's final list in the above mentioned thread), please note that registration and collection of tickets will be from 5.30pm to 6.55pm. a number of CS moderators will be there to handle the registration and distribution of tickets. we will, as far as possible, be dressed in CS polo-tshirt. please look out for us at the entrance to GV.

b) please bring your IC along for verification. we will only issue tickets to you if your name matches the finalised name list.

c) registration queues will be in the ALPAHBETICAL order of your nicknames (A- F; G - L; M - S; T - Z). please stand in the appropriate line so that we can speed up the registration process.

d) IMPORTANT - the registration will close PROMPTLY at 6.55pm (barring major hiccups). the doors to the theatre will close at 7pm SHARP. all latecomers will be barred from entry until intermission (if any). this is to allow Joe McNally to begin his talk promptly at 7pm (he does have a series of workshops the following morning). besides, it is also polite for everyone to be on time. so, please cooperate and be there early.

and my own personal note to all - i know being shutterbugs, we would like to take photos of Mr McNally during his talk/demo. but please be considerate and SWITCH OFF YOUR FLASH, especially if he is doing to demo some strobing techniques.... you don't want to spoil everyone's anticipation by firing off your flash and triggering Mr McNally's flash remotely when he is doing his demo, do you?

see you all on 10/1! :)

Last edited:
have fun, folks! unfortunately, due to some unforeseen circumstances, i can't join you all today! :bheart:

That's very detail for the registration for ClubSnap, but no news one for the Nikon Club :( We don't even know where to go, what to bring and what to do :(

jetlo said:
Hi chngpe01,

I am giving up my place for this event. My grandma just passed away, need to fly to Malaysia tomorrow.....

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. pls take of my name : No 117 Jet Lo- jetlo

Thanks.

My condolences. Take care

Hi chngpe01,

Just pm on my full name to prevent confusion. Appreciate if you could drop a msg to acknowledge. Apology for the inconvenience. Thanks for the help.
No.3 Simon Loh - orbcom.

Just came across this event, may I know any available seat left from those people who cannot make it? Really wish to go, too bad the registration is already closed.:embrass:

heard from allenleonhart that there were quite a few extra tickets! :/

if you all reaaaallly want to be there you would have gone and waited and see if any last minute spots.
Dont be lazy :D

There was plenty of seats left i thought. Interesting talk given. There's still the workshop n seminar for those who have missed.

it was great listening to Joe,
thanks for this opportunity and hardwork Clubsnap :D

Great talk, thanks alot for the event, really appreciate it >_<

Thanks Clubsnap and Nikon for the talk. Learnt a fair bit indeed :thumbsup:

Thanks guys, it was a wonderful talk!

It was amazing to hear all the stories and hard work that goes behind each and every of his pictures.

Can see that he spared no expense and effort in creating his ideas. It really takes alot of guts to do that. In the end, his pictures are not only stunning but has a deeper meaning/story to it. :thumbsup:

thanks for organising! :)
was a great talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.