1000D Monthly Theme Photo C&C Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
something from the past....

3378689033_dc50f2372b_o.jpg

warrggh,,scaryyy
hehehe,,,,,,,what is this thing call ah bro dev?

The composition, imo, is just right and the colour/contrast and of course the lighting is well balanced. A good picture already...

But one thing to note, how come you focus on the nose?
For pet photography, putting the focus on the nose or eyes is fine. Though this is an accidental shot, its a good one:)

unDead_Jogger_by_Draken413o.jpg

Not really counted as photography as it's more photo manipulation but.. yeah just check it out as it fits the horror theme. =)

i think Fatah suggested City of Light for next theme.

3261784237_2cdb145221_b.jpg

Sounds interesting....time to bring out the tripods man!!!:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:Btw this shot taken on your 18-200? I think the ppl by the side sort of distracts the pic...maybe bring the cam down to the flower level with some flowers blurred and bldg BG in focus might look interesting...hmm might be obstructed by the metal barrier...

This was from my last trip there....not well composed...was trying to play ard with the bridge..maybe should move nearer to the bridge

3414285852_b1e7ae92a9.jpg

Sounds interesting....time to bring out the tripods man!!!:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:Btw this shot taken on your 18-200? I think the ppl by the side sort of distracts the pic...maybe bring the cam down to the flower level with some flowers blurred and bldg BG in focus might look interesting...hmm might be obstructed by the metal barrier...
yo bro Dev. the photo was shot with my kit lens 18-55mm.(sold already :( This was taken on the 1st weekend after purchasing my 1000D way back in February.

yo bro Dev. the photo was shot with my kit lens 18-55mm.(sold already :( This was taken on the 1st weekend after purchasing my 1000D way back in February.

Hahaha...guess what i sold my 1000D with the kit lens and now i bought another same kit lens from B&S for my 40D...:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Ok, here is my City with a little Light. Hee... :bsmilie:

3414651840_a5d473bc11_o.jpg

Ok, here is my City with a little Light. Hee... :bsmilie:

3414651840_a5d473bc11_o.jpg

Yo titi

Looks colorful enough...what time was this taken? Be careful abt cropping the top of the bldg though and the barrel distortion...just my 2 cents;)

Yo titi

Looks colorful enough...what time was this taken? Be careful abt cropping the top of the bldg though and the barrel distortion...just my 2 cents;)

Thks bro Dev, this photo was taken ard 7pm. ;) I didn't crop d photo, think d problem lies with my eye. Hahaha... :bsmilie:

Thks bro Dev, this photo was taken ard 7pm. ;) I didn't crop d photo, think d problem lies with my eye. Hahaha... :bsmilie:

hahaha...i think it's the viewfinder lah ( the one we look into ). It's not 100% accurate you know!;)

wah,,,,,,,
start already ah..city of lightss...k k..wait for my turn k....tonight i take..hahaha,.

Bro Dev did u call my name.haha. Busy la shifting..now gd to go...any SSS plan ..update me k...

wah,,,,,,,
start already ah..city of lightss...k k..wait for my turn k....tonight i take..hahaha,.

Bro Dev did u call my name.haha. Busy la shifting..now gd to go...any SSS plan ..update me k...

Ya lah..alomst want to charge you for AWOL:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.