Zec@Work : Kitty Goh @ Sentosa Broadwalk

Pic 19:

20131104-Kitty-800x532x72dpi-19_zps019b5cd8.jpg~original

All the best to Kitty Goh. May your life be as fruitful and as meaningful as the rest of the fortunate us. We will not see you any different from us. Fight hard and live full!

One of the best series of Kitty I come across so far.....great work Zeckson!

Thank you very much for your comments. I dare not take any credit on this set. All goes to Kitty. You should see how determined she was during the session, so much so that I felt ashamed of myself. :(

Thank you very much for your comments. I dare not take any credit on this set. All goes to Kitty. You should see how determined she was during the session, so much so that I felt ashamed of myself. :(

Zeck, you are a good man. :)

Think I saw her on Monday at bugis junction Starbucks, she in outfit that was similar in your 1st few shoots. Most properly going for a photoshoot on that day cos a guy (having camera with long lens) met up with her on that day.
Are u the photographer who she met up on that day?
:)
She look perfectly normal as any person & pretty , only when someone tried to communicate with her then notice she may have hearing difficulty.
And nice shoot, lot of difficulties can be overcome with determination :)
Both u & her had shown there are many ways to communicate & bring message across. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Think I saw her on Monday at bugis junction Starbucks, she in outfit that was similar in your 1st few shoots. Most properly going for a photoshoot on that day cos a guy (having camera with long lens) met up with her on that day.
Are u the photographer who she met up on that day?
:)
She look perfectly normal as any person & pretty , only when someone tried to communicate with her then notice she may have hearing difficulty.
And nice shoot, lot of difficulties can be overcome with determination :)
Both u & her had shown there are many ways to communicate & bring message across. :thumbsup:

Well, that would be me... :p

Had seen her in some other shoots on FB but was very medicore. As usual you were able to bring
out her beauty albeit her handicap. She's photogenic anyway images produced by the experience and inexperience
certainly shows the difference Zeck.

kudos to both the photographer and the model. Very inspiring and equally important, beautiful piece of work here.

Well, that would be me... :p

So really it you and and her at bugis that day :D .. think u had a assistant or waiting for another person on that day too? Think she at one point tot I may be the assistant when I was waiting at a table at another side. :)

Had seen her in some other shoots on FB but was very medicore. As usual you were able to bring
out her beauty albeit her handicap. She's photogenic anyway images produced by the experience and inexperience
certainly shows the difference Zeck.

kudos to both the photographer and the model. Very inspiring and equally important, beautiful piece of work here.

Thank you both for your kind comments. Kitty is beautiful.