Zec@Work : Kitty Goh @ Sentosa Broadwalk

Zeckson Chow

Mar 1, 2005
Currently in Singapore
Her name is Kitty. She is a handicap. She is deaf. An unfortunate accident during her 9th year of life had changed her life forever. She permanently dwell into the silent world hence forward. Medical bills were expensive and times were hard on her and her immediate family. But she did not give up on herself. She fought hard for her life. She wanted to prove to the world that she can still contribute to life, be responsible and provide for her family.

Started modelling 3 years ago. I had the chance to shoot this beautiful girl from Malaysia. Communications were difficult, things did not go through. But when I saw her determination towards what she do, I told myself I should not falter too. We tried hard and I guess things are still acceptable. In fact, she surpassed many other girls I've shot. I was very surprised. I felt very sorry for Kitty. I hope I can help her with something. She had some bad experiences in Singapore before and I wished I would be able to help during then.

I hope these pictures can at least boost her confidence to be par with other more fortunate people. I guess it is something she needs right now. All the best, Kitty Goh!

Pic 01:

20131104-Kitty-800x532x72dpi-01_zps09ded641.jpg~original

One of the best series of Kitty I come across so far.....great work Zeckson!