YSS - Yishun ppl pls stand up IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
just to share some photos taken ard shanghai.

peach blossoms at 寒山寺
SH2008-1.jpg

bridge on tiger's cliff
SH2008-2.jpg

peach blossoms at west lake
SH2008-3.jpg

willow trees at west lake
SH2008-4.jpg

boatman at 朱家角老镇

SH2008-5.jpg

hey nice series
btw got ur camera liao but hmm i think the quality not that good.
can i borrow ur battery?

hey nice series
btw got ur camera liao but hmm i think the quality not that good.
can i borrow ur battery?
hahaha... not too concern abt the quality :) those photos you saw above are taken on the Fuji F50. Nothing to fret about the quality for such small compact cameras.

What batt you need? Come over my place tonight then ;p

hi all, newbie here also living in sembawang...

if any bros out there wanna go cycling arnd sembawang to snap snap... do jio me along too! thanks :D

Hi there...
Im a newbies also and Staying at Yishun BLK 600+++
Any Gathering of ppl here at Yishun please count me in ... Hope to know more with you guys.. PLease Let me know...
Thanks..
Anyone into Running or jogging ... PM me .. hehehe

Hi there...
Im a newbies also and Staying at Yishun BLK 600+++
Any Gathering of ppl here at Yishun please count me in ... Hope to know more with you guys.. PLease Let me know...
Thanks..
Anyone into Running or jogging ... PM me .. hehehe

hi guys, we meet regularly, almost every Friday at Yishun Blk 848 Coffee shop. it starts typically at 10pm and will usually end after midnight. how late we end the session depends on our schedule for the next day and the topics of interest for the night.

if you are interested, check out this thread on Friday and see if we are meeting for the night. (90% of the time, we do) add in your nick to the list and we will expect you for the night. all are welcome, lai ar, lai ar. we have members shooting film, lomo, and of course, digital SLR photography.

if you have a similar passion in photography, i am sure you will have no problem blending into the conversation of the night. if you are set for a beer after a taxing week, you will find yourself very comfortable as well.

everyone welcome to join!

you can contact our friendly PR manager, Xing at 9025 8839. you can also contact me, Jiajie, at 97902664, to find out more details. but its very straight forward really, just come down to 848 coffee shop this Friday to introduce yourself and chill out with us ;)

see YOU this Friday!

hi all, newbie here also living in sembawang...

if any bros out there wanna go cycling arnd sembawang to snap snap... do jio me along too! thanks :D

Hi Nicholas here.

I am STAYING AT BLK 425 CANBERRa Road...

Hi, I also staying in YISHUN and interested to join. :) Will check out this thread. Thanks

would love to ... so when will be the next kopi session ??
anyway ... anyone more from sembawang ? :D

hey folks,

i'm from yishun (blk 146) too and just getting into this wonderful hobby...maybe i could join you sometime when schedule permits...

i've always wanted to go bike around seletar reservoir to take some night/early morning shots...

hope you folks don't mind...

hey folks,

i'm from yishun (blk 146) too and just getting into this wonderful hobby...maybe i could join you sometime when schedule permits...

i've always wanted to go bike around seletar reservoir to take some night/early morning shots...

hope you folks don't mind...

We are meet this friday. Just come down and have a drink....

Date: Friday, 4 April 2008
Time | Location | Information:
10pm @ Yishun Blk 848 Coffee Shop..

1. Nicholas Wee
2. William

Date: Friday, 4 April 2008
Time | Location | Information:
10pm @ Yishun Blk 848 Coffee Shop

1. Nicholas Wee
2. William
3. Jiajie (will be late)

ha, i saw this video before already, thanks! its this video which taught me how to load my first roll of film into the holga a couple of months ago.

couple of months later, the roll of film is still in the holga. only 3 shots thus far. Tmax400.

Who is free to go shoot tomorrow morning. Nicholas 96705712

hahaha... not too concern abt the quality :) those photos you saw above are taken on the Fuji F50. Nothing to fret about the quality for such small compact cameras.

What batt you need? Come over my place tonight then ;p

ur new camera battery lor

i am still in japan
hmm seem like here get camera also not cheap
almost same like singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.