X-T1

check out the Fuji Website. it's in the box:

btw, the price is 180,000 yen (180,000.00 JPY = 2,227.66 SGD from XE.com). by the time it reaches Singapore's Shores, most likely it'll be about SGD 2,500? it's a price i'm still willing to pay :p

Finally, Fuji hot-shoe cover!!! Why you did not include this one on xe2.

Dear Fuji, please tell me i can get an iso dial, weather seal and tilted screen on my X-E2 through coming firmware update... :bsmilie:

In electronics, you can never make money in selling 2nd hand items. Its only matter of losing more or less.

After playing with cameras for so many years, i have finally taught myself not to deceive myself and my wife anymore. As long as the pictures the camera takes can talk to me, its that matters most to me now. :)

No but In this case you'll make a lot more now than later.... haha ;)

Dear Fuji, please tell me i can get an iso dial, weather seal and tilted screen on my X-E2 through coming firmware update... :bsmilie:

May i know how to get tilted screen on fixed screen thru firmware update ?

Looks set to be the best performing APS-C mirrorless camera of 2014.

3rd party hot shoe covers are available everywhere.

not really. did you try to get the hot shoe cover? it is not that easy.... my xe1 hot shoe cover is stuck...

I bought my hot shoe cover for $3 from Black Market Camera Shop at Peninsula. Works great.

people... please keep the comments on X-T1... not very nice to engage in some brand-bashing of other cameras, yah?

In electronics, you can never make money in selling 2nd hand items. Its only matter of losing more or less.

After playing with cameras for so many years, i have finally taught myself not to deceive myself and my wife anymore. As long as the pictures the camera takes can talk to me, its that matters most to me now. :)

... and buy with full warranty, all those electronic components cannot be trusted.

Where did you look? They are everywhere. TK sells those bubble leveller/hotshoe cover for a song.

Hot shoe cover are everywhere but not all of them fit... trust me. My XE1 is living evidence as the third party hot shoe cover is now STUCK permanently....

For my XM1, I bought a sony hot shoe cover and put that inside my D700, and used my D700 hot shoe cover on my XM1.... Stupid right? why can't fuji sell hot shoe covers, then consumers don't have to hunt around for a fitting piece...

I was looking for a plain black cover...

after checking pictures after pictures, videos after videos, here are some of the things which i think Fuji can improve on the X-T1:
1. built in ND filter - since the fastest shutter is actually not that fast, ND filter should really help
2. a lot of people complaining the ISO dial, but i would instead comment on the exposure compensation dial. it should be sinked down and stay flat with the top plate, this will allow easy access to the record and Fn button, those buttons are now seems to be hard to reach at times.
3. wonder will there be a chance for fully articulated screen (like those in Canon) instead of the current one which is just useful in landscape direction
4. Fuji has almost nailed everything for photography department, perhaps is time to venture into videography a little and adding in more features

Ok, perhaps you can consider getting 2 XT1s just so you can get an extra cover.....

i'm not so sure whether the hot shoe cover for XT1 can fit other Fuji camera, and whether it will be available separately...
some may consider using "thumbs up" which slots into the hot shoe, which provides you a thumb grip and at the same time protecting your hot shoe

i'm not so sure whether the hot shoe cover for XT1 can fit other Fuji camera, and whether it will be available separately... some may consider using "thumbs up" which slots into the hot shoe, which provides you a thumb grip and at the same time protecting your hot shoe

Huh hotshoe is standard, you can mount Nikon, canon, sony... They are able to mount. So cheap few dollar hotshoe should fit too.