X-T1

Sorry guys if my question posed some heated argument, it's not meant to be so please take it lightly and don't feel offensive okay. :)

I was thinking if it's more worth to just get the body only and order the one of lenses below from Amazon/BHPhoto since Fuji is having special discount on certain XF lenses. Or just take the pre-order package and offload 50-230 and 27 and get one of the prime, e.g. 14, 23 or 35.

XF 14mm: $200 off (price $700) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline
XF 18mm: $200 off (price $400) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline
XF 23mm: $150 off (price $750) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline
XF 27mm: $250 off (price $200) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline
XF 35mm: $150 off (price $450) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline
XF 60mm: $250 off (price $400) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline
XF 55-200: $200 off (price $500) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline

There is no right or wrong approach, so please don't take it so serious. :cool:

I just bought the 27mm from B&H (the rest of the other stores including adorama have no stock at the moment). Costs me 305 SGD including shipping. cheaper than buying locally (priced at 599) or even B & S here (most sellers are pricing it at 400-450). plus its quite worth it if you buy a few items (i got a 32GB Eye-Fi Mobi, Cokin Pure Harmonie Filter and Demb-it flash diffuser)

Any kind hearted people decided not getting it last minute? I'm interested in it, as today is the last day of the promo. Sms me at 96639589. Thx a lot.

[video=youtube_share;4TtkDjEBqdg]http://youtu.be/4TtkDjEBqdg[/video]

[video=youtube_share;8N1-obUC7Ms]http://youtu.be/8N1-obUC7Ms[/video]

I bit the bullet yesterday as well... 7 pax pre-ordered at MS color already. I think I'm the 8th person...

How come malaysia is so much cheaper? 5488 which is 2100 plus.....

How come malaysia is so much cheaper? 5488 which is 2100 plus.....

Mind sharing which shop can I get that price?

thanks!.. btw whats the perks for preorder??...

Perks are ... you get the initial shipment once its arrives on shore. And later share with those what you find about the camera and the rest of us can decide better. ;)

I m also keen to know. Tat was the launch price announced. Shall wait for fuji to do more promotion. I think they are really all out this time.

HI, anyone has the letter and not buying? I am interested. Please contact me at 98768833. Thanks in advance.

Just went to ms color, they have 1 last letter for the freebies..

Tokyo prices are 170.8k before 5% tax refund for 18-55 kit

before any bitch fest starts... be reminded that we do not tolerate needless brand-wars/bashing and trolling of each other. and please keep the thread PURELY for X-T1 discussion.

well, i do believe that it's also healthy to compare different cameras because then we can make a valid comparison.

if no one is allowed to post about comparison with other brands, then isn't General Tech Talk falling afoul of this rule? no one was condemning the X-T1 in the first place.

by the way, the troll is still active. if you did notice that i'm also making valid comments in the reviews section.

well, i do believe that it's also healthy to compare different cameras because then we can make a valid comparison.

if no one is allowed to post about comparison with other brands, then isn't General Tech Talk falling afoul of this rule? no one was condemning the X-T1 in the first place.

by the way, the troll is still active. if you did notice that i'm also making valid comments in the reviews section.

the point is needless. see the Terms and Conditions. http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63954

6. Trolls - We will not tolerate anyone antagonising other forum members by posting potentially inflammatory messages. See Rule #1. Repeated abuse will result in banishment. Do not participate in a thread merely to criticize or mock the equipment choice of other forum members in the thread. Examples include Nikon shooters posting in Canon topic areas, Canon shooters posting in Nikon topic areas and anyone posting in any topic area where the result can serve only to insult and inflame regular participants in that topic area.
(emphasis mine)

feel free to compare. we have not stop anyone from compare. but, as some have found out, needless brand-championing of own particular brand of cameras by trashing all other brands will run afoul of #6, which of course attract the appropriate punishment. catchlights has very kindly deleted the offensive threads without punishing anyone. my suggestion is keep it this way, keep the discussion clean.

new cameras' releases tend to incite strong passions from all parties. just keep it civil.