X-T1

all the reviews are great and it get's mre and more difficult to stand another 7 days of ....

I hope that this example is not as serious as it looks

Oh not again wax skin

I started to become familiar with my also newly acquired X100 and like it :)

all the reviews are great and it get's mre and more difficult to stand another 7 days of ....

I hope that this example is not as serious as it looks

Oh not again wax skin

I started to become familiar with my also newly acquired X100 and like it :)

I think shooting raw should overcome the stronger NR in high ISO jpegs.

X-T1 only have black color right?

please post if you already got your units from shop you pre order from.

Excited!!!

I understand only Monday they will inform me whether it has arrived.

I understand only Monday they will inform me whether it has arrived.

i was told 26 is the earliest for me. i hope to get it earlier, i'm going overseas on the 28th :)

anyone knows what's the local price for those who didnt attend the event last saturday ? i'm dying to get the x-t1 :p

(is the 56mm f/1.2 released in sg yet too?)

anyone knows what's the local price for those who didnt attend the event last saturday ? i'm dying to get the x-t1 :p

(is the 56mm f/1.2 released in sg yet too?)

i think it is 2499 for the kit. the only bonus for those who attended are the awesome gifts.

i think it is 2499 for the kit. the only bonus for those who attended are the awesome gifts.

If it's 1500 for body only and 2499 for the kit (18-55) lens, does not really make sense.

The $2,499 comes with 27mm lens, 50-230mm lens, manfrotto solo bag, with 16g ultra highspeed-II SD Card. These items are only for those who has the pre-order letter given during the X-T1 launch which expires yesterday. So therefore, this promo is finished.if you have time, just read the previous post.

RRP for body is 1999.

On another note, people in the US and Europe are already receiving their X-T1s.. What's taking it so long to land here?

The $2,499 comes with 27mm lens, 50-230mm lens, manfrotto solo bag, with 16g ultra highspeed-II SD Card. These items are only for those who has the pre-order letter given during the X-T1 launch which expires yesterday. So therefore, this promo is finished.if you have time, just read the previous post.
And the S$400 off of 18-135 WS lens although I'm not sure if I want to get one. :)

i was told 26 is the earliest for me. i hope to get it earlier, i'm going overseas on the 28th :)

Once it's in our hands.. all will disappear for a while ha.. and.. sell off our loot! (the freebees that is..)

Once it's in our hands.. all will disappear for a while ha.. and.. sell off our loot! (the freebees that is..)

i thought i saw someone already selling the X-T1 on buy/sell recently... :think:

anyway, by next week, we should be seeing a lot of 27mm lenses on the mkt. good time to pick up a bargain. ;)

i thought i saw someone already selling the X-T1 on buy/sell recently... :think:

anyway, by next week, we should be seeing a lot of 27mm lenses on the mkt. good time to pick up a bargain. ;)

Ya, saw that too in BnS, it was grey set.

Waited so long for something to replace my DSLR.. finally... Thanks for sharing..