X-T1

X-T1 (Body) is ~S$1500
X-T1 (Kit) is S$2499

Pre-launch purchase only for X-T1(Kit) with free gifts ie 16GB UHS-11 SD Card, Manfrotto Solo II and free lenses worth $1298.
Not sure what kind of free lenses though.

I'm not sure if the price diff between body only and kit is justifiable here. I rem during the X-E2 kit sale, the kit lens was priced at $500 (or $700 if purchase separately) and it's a good deal if you buy a kit package. But for X-T1, the diff is so huge, $999 and if I assumed the kit lens is priced at $500 then we are paying another $500 for UHS II SDCard, Bag, 27, 50-230 and $400 off of 18-135? Is it worth? What do you guys think?

Already paid in full but the cameras haven't been released yet. Will get a call from them once it's available, only then will you be able to redeem the 2 free lenses by showing your warranty card.

Hey thx :) saw a few starting to sell what seems like the lenses from the pre launch kit. Thinking if some have already received and collected.

Hey thx :) saw a few starting to sell what seems like the lenses from the pre launch kit. Thinking if some have already received and collected.

Most probably posted it then once lens is available, they will give it to the buyer.

the store where i placed my deposit told me that I can collect around feb 27. I'd keep the kit lens, specially the prime :)

Just minus the price of the 2 lens(27 and 50-230) which is worth $1,299 + $149 SD Card + Manfrotto bag worth $59, then the price of the Kit will just be $992 only. So what do you think? Is it worth it? To me it is worth it, I just dont like the zoom lens.

I think a more accurate calculation would be.

50-230 = $450 (market rates)
27 = $400~ ('')
18-55 = $680 ('')
bag = 45?
Card = 110?
Body only = $814.

At the end of the day we can calculate all we like. But value after all, is subjective. You don't always have to sell everything.

I think a more accurate calculation would be.

50-230 = $450 (market rates)
27 = $400~ ('')
18-55 = $680 ('')
bag = 45?
Card = 110?
Body only = $814.

At the end of the day we can calculate all we like. But value after all, is subjective. You don't always have to sell everything.

i wonder where you pulled those numbers from.

you forgot the fact that the promotion is only for those with the letter from the event.

even if you did that to prove a point, please be more realistic

Actually, the total value of 50-230 & 27mm pancake is hard to decide since its going to be a 2nd hand B&S if the initial buyer wants to offload both of them....

i wonder where you pulled those numbers from.

you forgot the fact that the promotion is only for those with the letter from the event.

even if you did that to prove a point, please be more realistic

Your logic just eluded me completely.

Haha.

1) I just did a casual recalculation based on the post by Narutosan
2) Prices are casually gleaned from recently postings on clubsnap/guestimate/recently transacted prices
3) I have no idea why you have to sound so offensive for a random post on my end. Hmm I wonder why?

Even if its not realistic, then just don't care about it then. Lol.

Actually, the total value of 50-230 & 27mm pancake is hard to decide since its going to be a 2nd hand B&S if the initial buyer wants to offload both of them....

I would say yeah this is pretty valid. So if you decide to offload but okay with less ideal prices. Good for those ppl looking for these lens?

Sorry guys if my question posed some heated argument, it's not meant to be so please take it lightly and don't feel offensive okay. :)

I was thinking if it's more worth to just get the body only and order the one of lenses below from Amazon/BHPhoto since Fuji is having special discount on certain XF lenses. Or just take the pre-order package and offload 50-230 and 27 and get one of the prime, e.g. 14, 23 or 35.

XF 14mm: $200 off (price $700) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline
XF 18mm: $200 off (price $400) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline
XF 23mm: $150 off (price $750) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline
XF 27mm: $250 off (price $200) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline
XF 35mm: $150 off (price $450) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline
XF 60mm: $250 off (price $400) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline
XF 55-200: $200 off (price $500) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline

There is no right or wrong approach, so please don't take it so serious. :cool:

Your logic just eluded me completely.

Haha.

1) I just did a casual recalculation based on the post by Narutosan
2) Prices are casually gleaned from recently postings on clubsnap/guestimate/recently transacted prices
3) I have no idea why you have to sound so offensive for a random post on my end. Hmm I wonder why?

Even if its not realistic, then just don't care about it then. Lol.

if you feel offended, why bother replying?

BHphoto

14mm F2.8 : $699 (USD)
Shipping : $44.86 (USD)
GST : + 7% (anything above $300 SGD)

so in the end..isit cheaper?

Amazon might not ship direct to SG also..so u need to include 3rd party couier + 7% GST.

and, any international warranty?

Sorry guys if my question posed some heated argument, it's not meant to be so please take it lightly and don't feel offensive okay. :)

I was thinking if it's more worth to just get the body only and order the one of lenses below from Amazon/BHPhoto since Fuji is having special discount on certain XF lenses. Or just take the pre-order package and offload 50-230 and 27 and get one of the prime, e.g. 14, 23 or 35.

XF 14mm: $200 off (price $700) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline
XF 18mm: $200 off (price $400) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline
XF 23mm: $150 off (price $750) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline
XF 27mm: $250 off (price $200) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline
XF 35mm: $150 off (price $450) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline
XF 60mm: $250 off (price $400) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline
XF 55-200: $200 off (price $500) at BHphoto / Adorama / AmazonUS / Pictureline

There is no right or wrong approach, so please don't take it so serious. :cool:

Last edited:
The pre-production XT-1 is now available at the Fuji showroom.

Just a warning, the unit a bit quirky on the exposure, admitted by the staff themselves.

The units tested last saturday was the production units.

BHphoto

14mm F2.8 : $699 (USD)
Shipping : $44.86 (USD)
GST : + 7% (anything above $300 SGD)

so in the end..isit cheaper?

Amazon might not ship direct to SG also..so u need to include 3rd party couier + 7% GST.

and, any international warranty?

Make sense, but the price is damn good and even cheaper than those second hand item in BNS. Arghhh!

It's just kei, you'll realize it's always like this. And yes I can still reply if I'm offended. Once again the logic eludes me completely as to why I cannot reply if I am offended.

😄😄, no big deals in fact... Just cool down...