X-T1

a fellow forum member allowed me to use his letter and I bit the bullet...the deal looks too good as they show RRP but still good as the 27mm is quoted to me in SG for 599. the XC tele is not too bad either according to few published reviews so should come handy for certain areas

I guess the sales area will be flooded with xc 55-230, 27 and 18-55 lenses in March ;)

Or late Feb ;)

Last edited:
Anybody here already paid in full and collected their pre-launched set?

Camera can be claimed no later than feb 27.

But the free lens did you guys already redeemed it?

Anyone needs a 27 or the telephoto lens? :)

I thought can only redeem once received cam and warrant card ??

Camera can be claimed no later than feb 27.

But the free lens did you guys already redeemed it?

Anyone needs a 27 or the telephoto lens? :)

Sharing this X-T1 field test video from The Camera Store TV
[video=youtube;nW8Cz_v3w1E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW8Cz_v3w1E[/video]

let us know here but first you pay only deposit and when you collect full at least that was in my case

Not sure myself lol.

Will only go down tomorrow to surrender my money :)

I wonder how many of us here can tell the difference between the two.

I agree with that, under most circumstances you will not be able to tell the difference. People think it look better because it's FF but not what they see from their eye.
But having say that, FF does contained more information and able to pull out more detail from RAW file.

Good site for comparison.

http://www.imaging-resource.com/IMCOMP/COMPS01.HTM

i still have the letter. none of my colleagues or friends want to get it.... they quoted their wives or husbands objecting.

:(

so who wants it, i'll be in Jurong East at international biz park mon - fri this week. if you want it, PM me and post here so others will knoe.. :)

i still have the letter. none of my colleagues or friends want to get it.... they quoted their wives or husbands objecting.

so who wants it, i'll be in Jurong East at international biz park mon - fri this week. if you want it, PM me and post here so others will knoe.. :)

Bei tahan already. Just PMed u. :)

I guess I'm too late to the party. Jurong East good location for me somemore. Really wanted the camera :(

You can if you want to.

You can't if you choose not to.

I like Fuji X series too, coming from X-Pro1 and X-E1. One of the nicest jpg produced. But there is still a difference due to sensor size. Especially if you shoot raw files and process it.

If only shooting jpg, then yes, the difference is small.

Just merely comparing price though, APS-C vs FF. Similar price. After initial launch, the price should drop nicely to more decent price.

I wonder how many of us here can tell the difference between the two.

Can anyone share the best prices for 23mm, 35mm, 56mm, 10-24 & 55-200? Can't seem to find them in price guide.. likely picking only one of the primes and the zoom.. TIA

Anybody here already paid in full and collected their pre-launched set?

Already paid in full but the cameras haven't been released yet. Will get a call from them once it's available, only then will you be able to redeem the 2 free lenses by showing your warranty card.

Wanted to upgrade my em5 to the em1 - but the still crappy afc function really puts me off - having seen the review by the camera store is really quite tempting - will be closely monitoring this thread to see real life tests by fellow clubsnappers!

I decided to wait. Not to jump yet. My last fuji is f200exr and still using it. Tried x10 x100 but sold them.

Been watching the x series but gut feel is as like all other new release avoid first batch. I will wait for price drop.

I decided to wait too. Nikon has started to take off their AA filters in cameras. Images are sharper now. Future ones will be even better. Abit disappointed that Fuji's price range is so high.

Bei tahan already. Just PMed u. :)

must bbb arhz.

settled!