Why don't I join the photoshoots?

Why don't I join the photoshoots? (You are allowed to make multiple choices!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the photoshoots always seemed fun....

but for me i feel afraid if everythings gona be in photography language......

:embrass:

Originally posted by Revo
the photoshoots always seemed fun....

but for me i feel afraid if everythings gona be in photography language......

:embrass:

Well, i had the same fear initially! :)

But rest assured. :) It doesn't really happen like that. But even if it does, you get to pick up something new because if you don't understand, someone would be more than happy to explain stuff to you. :)

Originally posted by Wolfgang

Well, i had the same fear initially! :)

But rest assured. :) It doesn't really happen like that. But even if it does, you get to pick up something new because if you don't understand, someone would be more than happy to explain stuff to you. :)

thx for the reassurance.....hope to squeeze some time off after my exams next week.....;)

Originally posted by ckiang

That'd be cool. Ian, you hold photo workshops? :)

Regards
CK

I do hold the occasional photo tour to some of the harder to access sites around the state with an emphasis on being at places at the right time to capture the best light.

Originally posted by sulhan
Hiee...

Its good to feel green in any hobby as tis will encourage you to learn newer stuff and techniques.........if you think you have already know all the technique.....then there is a risk of your camera not leaving the dry box for awhile

;)

Helps the economy also!! When u go and see see then wah!! Alo must buy that flash, tripod, lens, body, filter, etc, etc......:bwhat:

Originally posted by Silverelf
Bum!! Get it fixed!!

u have no idear mydear...
my 2100:
- 6 mths - die
- replacement camera - buttons some not working
- 2nd replacement - LCD dead pixel
- SM cards - die
- PCB die - $250
- lens AF die - FOC repair cos I KPKB

and I dun even ill treat it... :(
now it's as good as dead since I dare not use it LOL...

Aiyoh.. poor thing got so many problems.... get a manual cam lah... less parts to break down I think.. :) hehe....

Aiyoh.. poor thing got so many problems.... get a manual cam lah... less parts to break down I think.. :) hehe....

haha pinhole camera... box and film... manual meter manual zoom manual focus manual bloom...

switch to nokia 7650 ... :D

Originally posted by oceanxp

switch to nokia 7650 ... :D

That one is blacklisted already! Hold that monster around and walk into the changing the rooms. U'll find the entire security outfit jump on top of u! :D

Originally posted by TME

That one is blacklisted already! Hold that monster around and walk into the changing the rooms. U'll find the entire security outfit jump on top of u! :D

aiyo , some inconsiderate people there are ... :devil:

Originally posted by oceanxp

aiyo , some inconsiderate people there are ... :devil:

Pervs! Not inconsiderate! PERV!

wah quite an old thread. anyway i just posted becos i dunno anyone and i'm a greenhorn, shy x 2!!

eheh i guess when i post more get to "know" more of u all then i will come out. also must see timing also i guess. ;)

hey..
u are not alone.. i dun know anyone either=). been trying to go but as a student my time table is totally screwed and best part i gota tecah tution on wed nites. should try go or seed this wed just to meet pple.

Just scared I presume... I know nuts abt shooting... yet go out with the big fellas.. i see already also dunnoe how... approach and ask? or just shoot alone?

approach already scared disturb the cliches or the topic... I know some people don't like to repeat things again esp to newbies... i know many are friendly but then... somehow just felt weird esp when seeing all the 80-200/L lens/DSLRs/SLRs heavy duty.

since this thread has been dug up....

the reason I don't attend the photoshoots is....

the cost of the airfares....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.