Why do they keep......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my ladder :devil:

laddergv3.jpg

another G15er

why not someone invent a rope that can hang on ceiling, and those events crazy shooters hang there and lower themseleves down, sure win, and also save space.
if need go toilet, just let go and pour down.
That's a good idea. Can rappel till the desired level and fire away :).

truth be told, i am simply amazed at the level of commitment that people will go around carrying ladders. Come on, ladders!? :(

truth be told, i am simply amazed at the level of commitment that people will go around carrying ladders. Come on, ladders!? :(
You'll know when you're pissed when you can't get good pictures due to the effectiveness of the Codliver Oil of people who drink it from young and stand in front of u.

You'll know when you're pissed when you can't get good pictures due to the effectiveness of the Codliver Oil of people who drink it from young and stand in front of u.

:bsmilie:

Actually i heard u sell those events photos to ppl rite ?

is it true ?

I have seen one man with videocam frustrate the ladderers some time back at another event.

This man had his video cam on a monopod. He turns it on and lifts it up with his monpod for the "eye-level" view just like the ladderers, and view it off his variangle 3" LCD pointed towards him. I don't know if he actually realise it, but he moves/waves his contraption infront of the ladderers and I can see they were quite pissed.

Maybe we should emulate him and use our extra monopds more creatively like mounting our extra flashes (slaved modes) for that extra reach. For liveview cameras, we can trigger it remotely while it pitched on top of those monpods of ours?

I have seen one man with videocam frustrate the ladderers some time back at another event.

This man had his video cam on a monopod. He turns it on and lifts it up with his monpod for the "eye-level" view just like the ladderers, and view it off his variangle 3" LCD pointed towards him. I don't know if he actually realise it, but he moves/waves his contraption infront of the ladderers and I can see they were quite pissed.

Maybe we should emulate him and use our extra monopds more creatively like mounting our extra flashes (slaved modes) for that extra reach. For liveview cameras, we can trigger it remotely while it pitched on top of those monpods of ours?
Put my F30 on the monopod can also :devil:

maybe next time u see YiliOctopus... 4 ladder like foot, then 4 extension flash. :thumbsup:

maybe next time u see YiliOctopus... 4 ladder like foot, then 4 extension flash. :thumbsup:

if he ever uses it, i wonder who will not know him.:bigeyes: :bsmilie:

If your flash has slave function, set it up on the opposite side and point it directly at the offender and manual zoom to maximum. Every time his flash fires your flash will also fire right at him and cause a big flare in every shot.:devil:

damn bloody brillant!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Haha, this answers the question on another thread that some "pros" raised; why someone would point their flash vertically upward while there is no ceiling to bounce...

It shows how knowledgable this photographers are......don't tell them.....shhhhh it's a secret!

Status
Not open for further replies.