Who is Constance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeckson Chow said:
Hi guys, just wanna side track a bit. I have been reading posts with pictures of Constance as the center of focus.

Who is Constance? I've seen some of her pictures here. Find that she has a certain look that draws you to continuously look at her. Of course, the skills of the photographers count too lah but we are not talking about skills here. We are doing some woman talk. :)

I find that, this girl -- Constance, not exactly pretty but has a very mysterious look. A look that makes you wanna look at her more and try to guess what's the mystery inside her. She has a number of shots with different theme. All of them portray different feel. Good.

I cannot remember but I think I saw one of the avatars look like her. For all good faith, I would like to compliment this girl, Constance, for being such a good model (like a thousand faces) which is able to capture the attention of her audience.

If there is a chance, I would like to be involved in her shoots as well. Want to see the real person and find out if she is really that captivating or is it the skills of the photographers... :)

No hard feelings please. Just wanna side track away from photography talk for a short while. :)

Happy Labour Day!

First he starts a Bachelor`s Club and now he starts a thread about a girl. Gosh he is really getting desperate. :bsmilie:

TMC said:
First he starts a Bachelor`s Club and now he starts a thread about a girl. Gosh he is really getting desperate. :bsmilie:

isit ... :bigeyes: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

ndroo.com said:
ah, next time i join u. i shoot macro (the eyes)! whooowhooo!

yeah .. her eyes is a killer ... when I enlarged it full size ..wow ..:bigeyes:

yeah same here...

espn...ya shot not scary le...it looks like...

"if u come any closer, i will kill myself in front of u" tt kind hehee......

:p

I wonder if Zec's wife/girl friend is a CS member :p

*runs away*

ndroo.com said:
ah, next time i join u. i shoot macro (the eyes)! whooowhooo!

next time i oso wanna join....to snap some candids of ndroo's nosebleed. :D

nyxx88 said:
I wonder if Zec's wife/girl friend is a CS member :p

*runs away*

i wonder if constance's bf is reading this thread.

Wah... What has this thread become? Alamak... Went out and came back only now becomes haywire liao! Tsk tsk... This shows the numbers of hours you guys spend on the computer... Staring at Constance! Ha ha ha ha! :D

Witness said:
yeah same here...

espn...ya shot not scary le...it looks like...

"if u come any closer, i will kill myself in front of u" tt kind hehee......

:p

Nooooooooooo :cry:

I realised all of Zeckson's threads are very popular one. :bsmilie:
And funny to read too..

when I read this thread title, I thought it was about Constance Chew who appeared on sunday times life yesterday.

She was quite a character during my school days... my teacher I think... a lot of gossip about her last time...

She is popular, isn't she? Even appeared on Sunday Times? Wow, me didn't read the newpapers though. Busy like mad... Hey, what gossips were there? ;) :p :cool:

IT'S A DIFFERENT PERSON LA... :faint:
wah piangz....
Wind30 was talking about Constance Chew (who happened to be a teacher),
if its e SAME constance.. wouldn u think she would be a bit old?? :faint:

~Arcanic~ said:
IT'S A DIFFERENT PERSON LA... :faint:
wah piangz....
Wind30 was talking about Constance Chew (who happened to be a teacher),
if its e SAME constance.. wouldn u think she would be a bit old?? :faint:

:sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

Ha ha ha ha ha! Sorry sorry... Pai seh, pai seh... I thought refering to the same person... :p :p :p

Zeckson Chow said:
Wah... What has this thread become? Alamak... Went out and came back only now becomes haywire liao! Tsk tsk... This shows the numbers of hours you guys spend on the computer... Staring at Constance! Ha ha ha ha! :D

No, just laughing at you

Honestly Zeck
i got a feeling u are the most honest and lovable guy in cs
**additional thought after a few sec**
i think u are definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.