who here r students?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow all the powerful ppl here...juz a questions...wat do u guys shoot....u all got alot of top end equipment leh.....

rebbot said:
Gotta check with my old friend, my lecturer :) u dunno anything about it? which school u from? :think:

NYP starting school next week.

18, coming to 19. student.

i guess the student's 'measurebator' diesease nt as bad as those who are working full time ones. love to compare.. i dunno why either.

spend close to 21k.

Witness. u also one of the pwerful ppler wad... lols..

i shoot nature and sports. lol! hoping to venture into wedding soon.. :sweatsm:

when i was in school i didnt even have $100.

i received $10 daily. and no cash on weekends.;p

now..very different. ahhahaha ;) :cool:

I am a student of life.

Stoned said:
you haven't seen evenstar's equipment yet.... Anyway, I never believed in the necessity of buying top end equipment for good photos.
ditto. I only bought my equipment cos I'm not intending to buy lower end ones and upgrade them, wasting $ in the process.

+evenstar said:
ditto. I only bought my equipment cos I'm not intending to buy lower end ones and upgrade them, wasting $ in the process.
haha.. thats kind of true.. but some people, like myself, cant affort to go with the top end equpit yet..:sweat:

me! me! 19 this yr and in nafa now majoring in photography.

started liking photography since young.. but picked it up properly when i joined my secondary school's photoclub in sec 2.. had a kickass auto focus minolta FS-E3 II "dummy-cam" since when i was a baby.. then used Canon A200 in sec 3.. until arnd sept 2005 when i finally got the 350D! hehe.. :bsmilie:

Im a student too! :cool:

Maris Stella -> NP -> University of Bath :bsmilie:

Medium Format: Rolleiflex 3.5F
Half Frame: Olympus EE-3
DSLR: Olympus E-500 with 17.5-45mm and 40-150mm lens

Just some of the main kit stuff I use

Saved up everything on my own. Got the DSLR now as im out working in UK for 1 year.
Not so rich to have parents paying for my own hobby.

studying in the u.s

spent about 2k usd

-300D
-tamron 28-75
-tokina 12-24
-ef 50mm 1.8
-sigma 100-300 4.5-6.7
-sigma 500 dg super

paid about 70% myself (from work and gambling :bsmilie: ), the rest i use my allowance that i saved.

glennyong said:
18, coming to 19. student.

i guess the student's 'measurebator' diesease nt as bad as those who are working full time ones. love to compare.. i dunno why either.

spend close to 21k.

Witness. u also one of the pwerful ppler wad... lols..

i shoot nature and sports. lol! hoping to venture into wedding soon.. :sweatsm:

Wow .... 21K:bigeyes: Either you have big pocket allowance or you are super talented ... ;)

Poor student here trying to afford his very expensive hobby. :cry:
15, Chung Cheng High (main)
Shooting with a fm2 giving to me by dad. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.