Who haven't file income tax yet

Who haven't file income tax yet

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can login to singpass but just cannot file online, always go back to the main page. called in to complain liao so they send me a form B1 sent dated 14 april, so i got till 4 may to file

No problem with the system on my side .... got it in :)

micky said:
... And for the record they do have decent programmers. In fact, they have some of the best and most dedicated programmers I have ever seen working on the project. ...

I don't agree with this part, first of all, they prefer to get programmers only from local uni, other uni will only be considered if the applicant has very very strong profile, regardless of how good their programming skill is. It's definitely 1 of the F policy that fan off many good applicants.

Back to the topic, it'll be nice if they have a system that'll auto calculate, auto deduction from ... er... CPF, and auto generate requests for your acknowlegement or any corrections. Cut all the crap hassles.

Anyway, how can they have the best programmers? I'm not with them. :gbounce:

BTW, who cares where their money go, how hard they work, who they have blah blah. System below user satisfactory level means it's crap. No excuse!

:sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.