Where to buy LX3

Status
Not open for further replies.
will have price drop ar? :think:

anyway, any chances of LX4 coming out next year (maybe Q4) ? lol. actually got nothing to pick about this cam, just that for me, i prefer h.264 compression for video, and also better auto performance for this cam. that's all. :bsmilie:

I think with the added feature... u may need to wait for LX5.... :bsmilie:

lol, serious? i don't think that's alot to ask for. panny should swap pointers with canon, infuse some good AI from them and also their h.264 compression, then LX3 is truly legendary+unbeatable liao. haha.

lol, serious? i don't think that's alot to ask for. panny should swap pointers with canon, infuse some good AI from them and also their h.264 compression, then LX3 is truly legendary+unbeatable liao. haha.

Aiya... there is always a better camera the next time... nothing is unbeatable... just give it more time... :D

i'm just afraid that their next gen will be worse off than LX3. like in the case of fuji's f31fd , then f50fd/f100fd. haha. will be actively looking out for used LX3 sets ( ppl who don't appreciate this beauty! )

i'm just afraid that their next gen will be worse off than LX3. like in the case of fuji's f31fd , then f50fd/f100fd. haha. will be actively looking out for used LX3 sets ( ppl who don't appreciate this beauty! )

With the "success" of the LX3, I don't think they would mess with this winning formula.. :)

alright.. i was searching ard for anticipated releases, and turns out there's really a so-called "LX-5" in the making. they were discussing @ dpreivew that their next lens could get to f0.7. lol!

even though i want it to be f0.7 i seriously doubt it will be so...
more likely, they are going to increase the zoom, or increase the MP count to join into the race....
not the best thing but should be the thing to get more people into considering the camera...
cause a lot of ppl are too concerned about the MP when they should not be....
that's just part of the business..... :)

hahaha... The old man there is very funny la. You should have looked for Nick there. He is very helpful. Regardless, i dont there is a protective film that comes with any camera and yes thats the case.

hahaha... The old man there is very funny la. You should have looked for Nick there. He is very helpful. Regardless, i dont there is a protective film that comes with any camera and yes thats the case.

U referring to my post? I dun find the old man funny; I find him rude and pushy, & I pity the next customer they managed to sell the "other" set to. It's my 1st time buying from that store & probably last time I'm getting from that branch.

even though i want it to be f0.7 i seriously doubt it will be so...
more likely, they are going to increase the zoom, or increase the MP count to join into the race....
not the best thing but should be the thing to get more people into considering the camera...
cause a lot of ppl are too concerned about the MP when they should not be....
that's just part of the business..... :)

yeah it sounds ridiculous also. haha. but well, they did avoid the marketing tricks this time and came out with a good camera. let's hope the next one will be a better successor.. :D

why would canon wanna share?
unless panny pay big bucks for their services.

or perhaps if they get their semi-con machine from canon, then maybe...1 machine from canon is worth millions...

oh well, you never know what can happen in the future, can be a merger or acquisition - so it'd benefit consumers in the end.. :)

why would canon wanna share?
unless panny pay big bucks for their services.

or perhaps if they get their semi-con machine from canon, then maybe...1 machine from canon is worth millions...

It is all about license issue, my guess is that Panasonic already paid for the MJPEG codec for the MOV format, why would they want to incur more cost to license the new codec until they have to.... License it would increase the cost of the product and make it less attractive to the consumer, hence less sales for them. :(

i think it was chery08 who was behind me yesterday when i was purchasing my lx3. i saw you playing with both the lx3 and g10.

anyways, i finally got my camera. thanks to the forums here and especially this thread. so to give back, this was the package i got:

lx3
lumix case
8gb sdhc card - class 4, kingston
tripod
screen protector
3rd party batt.

all for SGD680

i'm a happy LX3 user! :)
:eek:wah!!! sooooo good deal!!!!:thumbsup: ...................can show receipt??

read further back to find out who. i dont need to post the receipt because some other guy has received a similar deal.. scroll back the thread

should have waited alittle longer for the thread...
680 is a good deal! got it from mscolor exactly a wk ago... at 699 without tripod~! =(

Status
Not open for further replies.