Where to buy a cheap tripod

I use A350EX all the time, but feel that it's quite short for me. Anyways it's just a small trade-off for having such a small package. :)

Looks like benro brand is quite popular here & so is the model A350EX :)

besides price, do factor in the weight of the tripod as well.

if u get a tripod that is heavier then 1.5KG, i am sure it will collect dust in your home. :)

:D I have the same theory as you.
So far happy enough with the Slik sprint pro which I bring out quite often. The ball head is not that good though.

I stow it away after much frustration with the white tiger :bsmilie:
should have use a monopod :sweat:
It's now strictly for landscaping.
What were you using?

Talking about tripod, I am looking for tripod cases/bags at 23" & 29" length. Slightly longer by 1" okay.
Anyone knows which shops in SIN carry them?
The Benro bag I bought from OP was a bit too short if I leave the tripod center extension tube intact.

Talking about tripod, I am looking for tripod cases/bags at 23" & 29" length. Slightly longer by 1" okay.
The Benro bag I bought from OP was a bit too short if I leave the tripod center extension tube intact.

I ever asked CP & they do sell slik tripod bag for $15.

Sigma APO DG 70-200 2.8, no macro no hsm

Wah somehow this reminds me like ordering char kway teow with no chili and no see hum... :bsmilie:

Thanks.
I called but they do not carry the size I wanted.:(

Maybe u can try asking K-13? See they carry alot of tripods though the salesguy's attitude not so good.

Wah somehow this reminds me like ordering char kway teow with no chili and no see hum... :bsmilie:

but actually i heard the original sigma 70-200 is the sharpest out of the lot. reminds me of original unhealthy char kway teow VS the healthy living vegetable oil char kway teow that's better on paper but is worse in reality :bsmilie:

Maybe u can try asking K-13? See they carry alot of tripods though the salesguy's attitude not so good.

I try Benro at Peninsula first. If no luck, then...:sweat:

I've been thinking - ballhead or 3-way panhead? Ballhead sounds quick to me, but somehow I think 3-way head more precise and easier to accurately set into the desired position. Still can't decide. And if get the 3-way head, I'm looking for one where there is only one handle to tighten/loosen and the head can move in all directions already. Any recommendations?

I've been thinking - ballhead or 3-way panhead? Ballhead sounds quick to me, but somehow I think 3-way head more precise and easier to accurately set into the desired position. Still can't decide. And if get the 3-way head, I'm looking for one where there is only one handle to tighten/loosen and the head can move in all directions already. Any recommendations?

If your focusing screen has vertical & horizontal grids, having the ballhead is even easier to use.

Ben,,,,I saw this at the bag at this website (from mass sell). If my maths did not fail me...it states the bag at 75cm about 29.5"

http://www.artworkfoto.com/ball_head__accessories.html