What type of bags do you have?

What types of Bag do you have?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lowepro Nova 4 & Tatonka Video Shot

I voted for Backpak and Shoulder

At the moment I have a Lowepro Mini Trekker backpak and a very old tatty Lowepro shoulder bag ( about 10 years old) that will be replaced tomoro.

I still have to decide between the Lowepro S&F 300 AW and the Pro Mag 2 AW.

EDIT: Ended up with the Pro Mag 2

bags.jpg

I mainly use one of these three LowePro bags, depending on what I need to do and where I'm going...

1. Nature Trekker AW
2. S&F Rover AW
3. Stealth Reporter 600 AW

loweprobags.jpg

Originally posted by SzennyBoy
I mainly use one of these three LowePro bags, depending on what I need to do and where I'm going...

1. Nature Trekker AW
2. S&F Rover AW
3. Stealth Reporter 600 AW

loweprobags.jpg

WOW u nature trekker sure weight more than a fully loaded full pack.! I can never fill my NT AW like dat.. I will die carrying it.

I don't get your poll... but basically, I am using the Lowepro Topload Zoom 2...

Here is my bag. It has endured cold (below 0 deg celsius), snow, wet and many tumbles while skiing. The camera is still OK. As u can see, the bag is caked with ice and snow.

BTW< how to post pic in this message?

Originally posted by TSC
Here is my bag. It has endured cold (below 0 deg celsius), snow, wet and many tumbles while skiing. The camera is still OK. As u can see, the bag is caked with ice and snow.

BTW< how to post pic in this message?

Click the IMG tab, put in the URL where your pic can be found & click OK.

me only got those small lowepro bag for my small digi cam....enough for me to put my cam,batter and memory...hehe...

Pelican case of course!!!!

Water Proof. Air Tight. 4 Wheel drive proof! Had seen this commercial where they ran thru a 4 wheel drive and nothing happen to the bag or the equipment inside. I have a few of this bags. One for my medium format. One for my studio lights. The last one is for my laptop. Never regret buying although it's heavy but who cares! As long as $$$$ worth of my equipment is protected.

I have Domke Bag too.

reserved my bag that looks like a camera bag to be used for event shoots so that people know that u r a photog when they see u with the "steal me!!" bag

for other kind of shoots (holiday/street/spy/arty farty/etc) best combo is a bagpack + sling(shoulder) bag, both of which are non-"steal me!!" looking bags.

optional useful items: foldable chair, step ladder, trunk case, poncho, hunter hat

wishingbone said:
Hi guys,

anybody got any idea how can i get my hand on the above mentioned bag? (crumpler ~ sporty guy 2.8)
http://www.ebags.com/products/index.cfm?ModelID=13228

I had tried cathay photo (pennisula) and they said they dont carry this model. For those who are using a crumpler now; where did u guys purchased your bag?

Just cant wait to get my hand on one of them...

Many thanks....:D

just went to cathay photo at marina. they had the sporty guy 2.8 there. same colour too. forgot the price though.. around $70-$90 RRP i think.. with abt 20% disc, it'll be rather affordable. :)

Hi sulhan,

You mean the green bag that looks like a D***e? :)

It sure looks cool...does the shoulder strap go round the bottom of the bag?

Hiee.....

I did not get that as its too big for my needs.....i juz got one which can carry 2x Body, 1 tele 1 wide and one small prime....

regards,
me

Hi all,

Does anybody know the selling price of Lowepro Stealth Reporter 300AW and Billingham 206? Is it cheaper over in Singapore than in US?Tks

Weiyong