What type of bags do you have?

What types of Bag do you have?

Results are only viewable after voting.

I'm currently torn between a Hadley Pro and a Think Tank Retrospective (5 or 7?).

Need to fit a fuji x body and 4 fuji lenses.

Has anyone used both bags and care to comment?

(My current gear is billingham hadley small, got a 335 for video work)

Thanks for the input!

I used both before, the Hadley pro and the retrospective 7.

Eventually I sold off the retrospective 7 because the bag itself is heavy even without any gears. Secondly, I'm quite annoyed with the Velcro sound when I open the bag. Other than that, no other complains about the retrospective 7.

As for the Hadley pro, the only complain I have is the cost.

I used both before, the Hadley pro and the retrospective 7.

Eventually I sold off the retrospective 7 because the bag itself is heavy even without any gears. Secondly, I'm quite annoyed with the Velcro sound when I open the bag. Other than that, no other complains about the retrospective 7.

As for the Hadley pro, the only complain I have is the cost.

Thanks for sharing undergrd. Hmm, have you used the retro 5 before? I might check that out as I can actually fit most of my gear in the Hadley Small. I know the Retro line is still heavier in comparison, because of the cotton canvas material. But at least there isn't a brand showing on the front! Understated beauty.

Thanks for sharing undergrd. Hmm, have you used the retro 5 before? I might check that out as I can actually fit most of my gear in the Hadley Small. I know the Retro line is still heavier in comparison, because of the cotton canvas material. But at least there isn't a brand showing on the front! Understated beauty.

Have not use the retrospective 5 but I think it should fit all your gears that you mentioned.

Hi all! Just wanna pop a question, is there the cushion thing for the front 2 pockets of the billingham hadley large, and can a A6000 fit?
I wanna put my school books and notes in the main compartment and squeeze my A6000 and the lens in the front pockets.

Hi all! Just wanna pop a question, is there the cushion thing for the front 2 pockets of the billingham hadley large, and can a A6000 fit?
I wanna put my school books and notes in the main compartment and squeeze my A6000 and the lens in the front pockets.

It is not cushioned. But you can always add a wrap and expand the pockets.

I use duck hunter's fanny pack converted by myself into an over the shoulder rig. $19.95 US dollars! I am a cheapskate! haha lol

just dump into any back pack

Last edited:
Hi all! Just wanna pop a question, is there the cushion thing for the front 2 pockets of the billingham hadley large, and can a A6000 fit? I wanna put my school books and notes in the main compartment and squeeze my A6000 and the lens in the front pockets.

School books in padded compartment. Camera and lens in non-padded compartment. Even if it fits, that's a disaster waiting to happen.

Using Hadley small for few years already. Looking for slightly larger bag but Hadley pro is too big for my usage. so got the ona prince street instead.

Using ONA Bowery for X-T1 + 3 lenses + 1 tablet + 3 spare batteries, kinda wish it was slightly bigger to fit more stuffs (keys, handphone, power bank, earpieces, etc...). It's a bit stuffed with the strap going inside together with the body...

waist pouch / belt pack : Thinktank change up v2.0

$Feature-Change-Up-V20-14.jpg

http://www.thinktankphoto.jp/wp-content/uploads/Feature-Change-Up-V20-14.jpg