What type of bags do you have?

What types of Bag do you have?

Results are only viewable after voting.

just got my bumblebee 220 PL!

anyone ever experience with Hugger bag The Hydrant ?

I love KATA bag. But using billingham hadley pro now:)

Far far away said:
Now using Billingham 307 and Hadley Large. Also the Thinktank Streetwalker Harddrive for nature stuff. All of them are very well built and handsome bags, especially the Billinghams. Looking to add the Crumpler Haven Large camera insert bag so that I can change my Tumi man bags into camera bags anytime.

Just to update!

Sold my 307 for the uber cool Wotancraft Ranger camera bag I got from the local distributor! Very very nice construction with top notch material used! Still keeping my Hadley Large though the Brady Gelderburn is appealing seriously to me... :/

Think tank streetwalker pro and think tank shape shifter. i feel very comfortable using those bag. can't use sling bag, feel uncomfortable after sling it for too long.

The Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite camera bag looks very cool.

Any1 knows where I can get the Lowepro AW450X? Seem to be out of stock every shop I went to.

Bought myself a chrome niko as can sling on one shoulder and velcro strap a tripod at the side. :thumbsup:

I've got a KATA DR-466 DL, can load in everythings that i used more on my family outing...cheers.

I got mine from pottergear.com
Customised camera bags designs, appeal to both males and females. The good thing is that they don't look like camera bags, hence, wun attract too much attention overseas

Last edited:
Anyone can recommend a backpack that can fit a normal dslr and 2 normal lens and preferably a water bottle and place for documents?

Looking for a bag for traveling :)

Anyone can recommend a backpack that can fit a normal dslr and 2 normal lens and preferably a water bottle and place for documents?

Looking for a bag for traveling :)

Kata 466i DL fits what you described and it very light bag for travel.
See kata-bag.com for more details :D

Bought a BNIB Billingham Hadley Pro from a CSer after typing in this post and am now using it with the other 3 bags I have.

The new limited edition colors r damned bright.

Kata 466i DL fits what you described and it very light bag for travel.
See kata-bag.com for more details :D

Cheers! I like the thinktank and kata backpacks that I see at TK. But there are just too many. Thanks for narrowing it down!

Added another Billingham bag into my inventory for my A7... The limited edition Hadley Pro Grey-Canvas on Black-Trim to supplement my Black on Black Hadley Small...

hehehe thoth can'st help showing off his new aquisition :p