What to do on my school holiday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, if school teach all this, in the future there will be lots of ppl divorce and lots of break-ups. haha =P

Only the girls will do that. Coz in most cases IIRC, once divorce is initiated, the female is entitled to 50% of the guy's fortune or smth. But the guy doesn't get a cent out of the female. Furthermore, there is ailimony and whatnot....

So i suggest u dun go for too many reversible changes too, there is always a price to pay. You will see your assets decrease by 50% everytime u go thru this proccess....

Only the girls will do that. Coz in most cases IIRC, once divorce is initiated, the female is entitled to 50% of the guy's fortune or smth. But the guy doesn't get a cent out of the female. Furthermore, there is ailimony and whatnot....

So i suggest u dun go for too many reversible changes too, there is always a price to pay. You will see your assets decrease by 50% everytime u go thru this proccess....

Secondary 2 is not the time for BF, GF =P

My friends hear this will say i old fashion de lorh!

Secondary 2 is not the time for BF, GF =P

My friends hear this will say i old fashion de lorh!

Wah i muz salute u once more! Very mature thinking at the age of 14! I think u have a great future ahead... Work Hard!:thumbsup:

haha, thx, thx.

Study come 1st wad. Study is very important =P
but i still think photography come 1st lei =P Hehe =P

No, no, no..... Study is more impt at your age. trust me. nowadays very competitive outside.... Let me quote u some example...

For any good business course out there at the top 3 poly, u better make sure your L1B2R2 is less than 15... This is by last year standards, in 2 years time, I guess the number will be reduced to 12 n below. Btw, as of the latest batch, top 3 poly for business course as of the latest batch is NP, TP, SP respectively.

As for the JCs, IMHO, no diff as long as u get yourselves into one. After all common final exams. But what i can say is those straight As scholar in NJ might have an easier time than those achieving the same grades during A lvls in PJ. This is something i observed.

And for uni admission, u need to get GPAs as follows for business administration.
NUS:3.50
NTU:3.64
SMU:3.49

For JC admission:
NUS: AAB/B
NTU: AAB/B
SMU: ABB/B(subjected to one round of interview & one round of essay writing, provided u r shortlisted in the first place)

To get these grades, not that easy..... So, yea, i agree with you, study hard dude!

Without a good degree nowadays, chances are you will suffer out there in this competitive society. Photography can wait, unless u r thinking of taking up Masters in Fine Art or something to that extent.

Hope this helps!:)

No, no, no..... Study is more impt at your age. trust me. nowadays very competitive outside.... Let me quote u some example...

For any good business course out there at the top 3 poly, u better make sure your L1B2R2 is less than 15... This is by last year standards, in 2 years time, I guess the number will be reduced to 12 n below. Btw, as of the latest batch, top 3 poly for business course as of the latest batch is NP, TP, SP respectively.

As for the JCs, IMHO, no diff as long as u get yourselves into one. After all common final exams. But what i can say is those straight As scholar in NJ might have an easier time than those achieving the same grades during A lvls in PJ. This is something i observed.

And for uni admission, u need to get GPAs as follows for business administration.
NUS:3.50
NTU:3.64
SMU:3.49

For JC admission:
NUS: AAB/B
NTU: AAB/B
SMU: ABB/B(subjected to one round of interview & one round of essay writing, provided u r shortlisted in the first place)

To get these grades, not that easy..... So, yea, i agree with you, study hard dude!

Without a good degree nowadays, chances are you will suffer out there in this competitive society. Photography can wait, unless u r thinking of taking up Masters in Fine Art or something to that extent.

Hope this helps!:)

WOW! Thx! this helps!
1. study
2. photography
3. Maybe a GF?

WOW! Thx! this helps!
1. study
2. photography
3. Maybe a GF?

Maybe it shld be something like tht...
1. study
2. photography+GF+career
3. plan for your retirement

Sounds abit far fetched for number 3, but its impt. Not impt now, but do keep that in your mind, u will need it someday....

Maybe it shld be something like tht...
1. study
2. photography+GF+career
3. plan for your retirement

Sounds abit far fetched for number 3, but its impt. Not impt now, but do keep that in your mind, u will need it someday....
Mines more like this.

1. Study
2. Get a roof over your head. Get a Good Job. Improve yourself. Get a life partner. Have children. Be happy. Take care of your parents.

GMAN

Mines more like this.

1. Study
2. Get a roof over your head. Get a Good Job. Improve yourself. Get a life partner. Have children. Be happy. Take care of your parents.

GMAN

Then where your Audi A4, A6, BMW 3 series, 5 series falls in?:bsmilie:

Then where your Audi A4, A6, BMW 3 series, 5 series falls in?:bsmilie:
Haha....car's are nothing. Family is the most important. You can change as many cars as you can. But you can't change family when it's gone.

GMAN

Haha....car's are nothing. Family is the most important. You can change as many cars as you can. But you can't change family when it's gone.

GMAN

True! Hmm... Seems like the youngsters in CS are all very mature in their thinking... Photography makes one more mature?:think:

GMAN

yupe i think so, family is no reversible. and oso car is not good for the environment, it will pollute the air take public transport instead!

Last edited:
start your APAD thread, maybe?

Aiyo what u do? Shoot n run too much is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.