What to do on my school holiday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was young..... School holiday was to come out to find some job to help out the family in as much a way as I could. With the presence downturn... how many young folks here think their parents might need some help? Just a thought.

When I was young..... School holiday was to come out to find some job to help out the family in as much a way as I could. With the presence downturn... how many young folks here think their parents might need some help? Just a thought.

Actually with the current situation, it is very hard to find a one mth PT job, not to mention a one week PT job....

if hang out wif my friends, after school holiday i can forget abt photography alr. Most of my friends are mix with the bad company

you can do wad my sister does. surf net till 1-2 am daily and sleep till 1 or 2 pm daily. in between time go out with friends. :thumbsup:

if hang out wif my friends, after school holiday i can forget abt photography alr. Most of my friends are mix with the bad company

"bad company" = people who don't take photographs? :devil:

"bad company" = people who don't take photographs? :devil:

Oh then you are in safe hands here with all fellow CSers:bsmilie:

WE ARE ALL GOOD COMPANY:)

Appreciate it while you can =p Once work starts...:cry:

Oh yea and try not to go out so much during rush hour ;p

Revise homework? Train fitness/long distance running? Go to public gardens and shoot pictures?

revise homework for 2hrs eveyday. today went for long distance run from NUS to mt faber, but i brought camera. In the end its not fitness training, is photography =P

revise homework for 2hrs eveyday. today went for long distance run from NUS to mt faber, but i brought camera. In the end its not fitness training, is photography =P

Woah I salute u!:thumbsup: I think i run that dist faint liao lor:embrass:

today is my 1st day of School Holiday, but i got nothing to do leh. Dunno where to take foto.

Any Suggestion?

where to go?

1. Go to catch spiders.
2. Go to rivers to swim and catch fishes.
3. Go to climb coconut trees and collect coconuts.
4. Go to rubber plantations to collect rubber seeds.
5. Go to visit classmates but only to find out how pretty are their sisters.

This was how I misspent my school holidays when I was a student. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

1,2,3 and 4 is for the olden days. number 5 hor, their sister got boyfriend liao =P haha =P 5more days to school reopen

That means you actually do no.5 but your result is no good. :bsmilie:

Let me corrupt u with some immoral values here....

Schools have been teaching u guys too many moral values....

U see arh, got BF means not married what. So u still stand a chance. Fair competition mah, now thats the only right thing schools here teach...

And even married, the proccess is reversible, u noe reversible change? I reckon your primany school science teaches u that.... And this reversal proccess is called divorce!

Dun lose heart, try harder. But don't do the wrong things.... Some things are irreversible....

Status
Not open for further replies.