What is the most irritating thing that your mum or dad likes to do to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Than she'll say, Ler gong see mi, ho ciat ju ho ciat, bo ho ciat ju bo ho ciat, si mi, Beh Pai Jiak lah, meng si sibeh ho jiak, mah meng si sibeh pai jiak, si bi bo ho jiak ho jiak, bi ho jiak pai jiak, lai, geh jiak geh jiak.

Aiya, bo ho ciat se bo?

lai lai, luan luan jiak... :bsmilie:

i run a server to dl liao... hehehe... but sometimes msn 1/2 way msging sweet nothings to the girls, then wake up, pc off liao, the sweet nothings no reciprocate...

:nono: no wonder she off your PeeCee :thumbsup: got your own girl girl already still want to msn sweet nothing to other girls :nono:
your mama :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Oi !!!! don't sabo me. She ask " Bo Ho Ciat See Bo " and you ask me to nod my head??? :confused:
Nod ur head and den suddenly u look at her blur-blur and den say, "Har? Erm... paiseh, ler gong simi? Paiseh wa ka sio mi kia"

And den afterward the whole gang will laugh it off and den she wun ask u "Nice to Eat or Not" liaoz! :bsmilie:

i run a server to dl liao... hehehe... but sometimes msn 1/2 way msging sweet nothings to the girls, then wake up, pc off liao, the sweet nothings no reciprocate...
Wah lan eh, how many girl (or girlS) u have? :confused:

Ok I not hiam. Pass 1 to me. A good and nice one. ;p

Nod ur head and den suddenly u look at her blur-blur and den say, "Har? Erm... paiseh, ler gong simi? Paiseh wa ka sio mi kia"

And den afterward the whole gang will laugh it off and den she wun ask u "Nice to Eat or Not" liaoz! :bsmilie:

sekali his MIL sit infront of him 1-1 for dinner... i can see him T_T

Izzit so bad sitting down with ur ILs for dinner? :dunno:

Maybe dat's why I'm not married. :bsmilie:

sekali his MIL sit infront of him 1-1 for dinner... i can see him T_T

You har, sekali really happen than you know ;(

my get back at you:

Sekali oneday while you're on msn:

" Ai?, see pia seak lea, lea si mu si wah ai ah girl ai boy boy?"
" Ai see ah lea!!! Bo Tua Bo Sway, Luan luan kong way, tun wah kar ah girl kong lea ciat chai "

:sweatsm:

You har, sekali really happen than you know ;(

my get back at you:

Sekali oneday while you're on msn:

" Ai see ah lea!!! Bo Tua Bo Sway, Luan luan kong way, tun wah kar ah girl kong lea ciat chai "

:sweatsm:

cheem... i got no idea how to interpret this passage...

Not "bad" lar, just have to learn to be tackful :sweat:
Erm... Isn't it the same way when u sat down with them for dinner when u're wooing ur girl? :dunno:

Translation:
"Ai?, very familiar leh, are you my Ah Girl's bf ?"
"You want to die ah ! No big no small, anyhow talk, wait I tell Ah Girl then you know."

Status
Not open for further replies.