What is the most irritating thing that your mum or dad likes to do to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mum switches off the hot water heater while I am taking a shower and I have to shower with cold water. :angry:

a thread to complain against old folks ah? my list would be neverending.... basically i feel like :hung: ..... think forgive them bah, they're old and there's always this generation gap, plus their reasoning/logic thinking sometimes really all gone. if you think your mom is annoying by switching off the heater while youre showering, think about me who is about to jump off my hdb flat hahaha...

My parents like to track me down...always ask me when I'm coming home, where I am going, with whom :angry:

huh? how they track you? thought only voldemort will do such a thingy...

they will ask me what time I will b home...if not home by then, my phone will ring... before I leave the house, they will ask me where I am going and with whom and for what purpose.

my mom also know how to turn off the mains lor, and also she also know how to shut down a XP system leh...
Put an active bittorrent on and tell ya Momma once she turn off all ur 'hard work' for the past 4 days all up the lorry. :D

I can't tell my Mother-in-law that any of the dish she cook for dinner is good.
If I say good, than for the next days will be eating that dish.
But if say no good, she will be unhappy.
Don't say anything and just eat? She will ask you " Bo Ho Ciat See Bo? " ;p

then u say, Beh Pai... :bsmilie:

DCA, you can
1) connect directly the power cable to the wall scoket without the plug.
2) padlock the power "on" button on your CPU.
3) dicconnet the mouse when you go out. :devil: :devil: :devil:

DCA, you can
1) connect directly the power cable to the wall scoket without the plug.
2) padlock the power "on" button on your CPU.
3) dicconnet the mouse when you go out. :devil: :devil: :devil:

got better way... lock my room when i sleep... :sweat:

Than she will say " Bei Pai Nia, Bo Ho Ciat See Bo? "

Then u say, Beh Pai Jiak lah, meng si sibeh ho jiak, mah meng si sibeh pai jiak, si bi bo ho jiak ho jiak, bi ho jiak pai jiak, lai, geh jiak geh jiak (then start to imitate Sun Yan Zi...) :devil:

err, thats the main problem actually...
Tell ya Mama u're running something damn important like.... ah! Video rendering and its for office one! If she ask why so slow, u say becos got lotsa fade-ins & outs, transitions.

And den set ur screen saver password, done deal. :thumbsup:

If it works, u owe me Burger King Onion Rings. ;p

Erm.... Just smile and den nod ur head?

Tell ya Mama u're running something damn important like.... ah! Video rendering and its for office one! If she ask why so slow, u say becos got lotsa fade-ins & outs, transitions.

And den set ur screen saver password, done deal. :thumbsup:

If it works, u owe me Burger King Onion Rings. ;p

i run a server to dl liao... hehehe... but sometimes msn 1/2 way msging sweet nothings to the girls, then wake up, pc off liao, the sweet nothings no reciprocate...

Then u say, Beh Pai Jiak lah, meng si sibeh ho jiak, mah meng si sibeh pai jiak, si bi bo ho jiak ho jiak, bi ho jiak pai jiak, lai, geh jiak geh jiak (then start to imitate Sun Yan Zi...) :devil:

Than she'll say, Ler gong see mi, ho ciat ju ho ciat, bo ho ciat ju bo ho ciat, si mi, Beh Pai Jiak lah, meng si sibeh ho jiak, mah meng si sibeh pai jiak, si bi bo ho jiak ho jiak, bi ho jiak pai jiak, lai, geh jiak geh jiak.

Aiya, bo ho ciat se bo?

Status
Not open for further replies.