What did you buy in Comex 2011?

MatCh said:
ah? Kingston got 266x CF cards meh?

I also didn't know... :sweatsm:

6109836154_5324343512_z.jpg

tehcbing said:
Tot im gonna meet u the night before auntie bonnie.. guess u were busy hunting for CF cards instead..

:sweatsm: I had a sudden!changeofplans. So sorry uncle tehcbing!! :sweatsm::sweatsm: I bought the cf card on thursday... :bsmilie:

I also didn't know... :sweatsm:

Nvr saw that model before, always thought the Elite Pro 133x was their highest tier for CF cards...

MatCh said:
Nvr saw that model before, always thought the Elite Pro 133x was their highest tier for CF cards...

Yeah.. Was going to pay for the 133x when it turned out to be sold out and they replaced it with the 266x instead. :)

The sandisk 32gb 60mb/s is like $184-195. :sweatsm:

wowz the carbon tripod with head is so cheap ???

Yes but is China brand lar, haha. But the quality does look quite good. I tried the ball head briefly last night, it does have a sweet spot and does not slack once locked. :) I'd been drooling on the Gitzo Traveller for quite sometime, but the price was just too expensive. So it was an irresistable temptation when I saw this clone selling at such good price. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
fotopro tripod are $ worth and chio... got a C5i orange myself

I only bought a 32gb Kingston cf card for $79. Supposed to be 133x but turned out to be 266x :bsmilie:

Very close to getting the manfrotto 190cxpro :sweatsm: not sure if I should... :sweat:

Quite a good deal if you ask me for the Manfrotto.. You can PWP the 496 ball head when you get the tripod and total only $270.. Maybe i should forgo the Gitzo and get this.. :think:

implusive said:
Quite a good deal if you ask me for the Manfrotto.. You can PWP the 496 ball head when you get the tripod and total only $270.. Maybe i should forgo the Gitzo and get this.. :think:

$270? I saw $395!! :eek:

Already have the 498 ball head so don't really need to get another. But if the tripod is really $270 I'm so going down later. :):):)

Already have the 498 ball head so don't really need to get another. But if the tripod is really $270 I'm so going down later. :):):)

since u are going down, can help me check if sandisk reader on offer? :p

My bad! The one selling at $270 is the 190xpro with the 496 BH.. Just read your post carefully again..

sinned79 said:
since u are going down, can help me check if sandisk reader on offer? :p

implusive said:
My bad! The one selling at $270 is the 190xpro with the 496 BH.. Just read your post carefully again..

:bsmilie::bsmilie: *continues to roll around*

funny, just saw from another website, (HWZ) asking got any carrot head kana chop in comex show anot?
how come this type of show/fair always chop ppl bt still so many ppl go and kana chop?

kelchew said:
funny, just saw from another website, (HWZ) asking got any carrot head kana chop in comex show anot?
how come this type of show/fair always chop ppl bt still so many ppl go and kana chop?

Because some of the things sold there really are cheaper. :bsmilie:

Went there again today. The C-5c was selling $10 less at only $280. :( Next time should go on last day near the last 2 hours. Last hour is usually less crowded and lots of lelong.

More damges:
Bluetooth micro keyboard with touch pad, USB LED clip lamp, another Trigmaster receiver, 5 pcs Blu-ray rewritable.

Went there again today. The C-5c was selling $10 less at only $280. :( Next time should go on last day near the last 2 hours. Last hour is usually less crowded and lots of lelong.

More damges:
Bluetooth micro keyboard with touch pad, USB LED clip lamp, another Trigmaster receiver, 5 pcs Blu-ray rewritable.

Lucky the show ended today.. Wonder what will happen should it last for another week.. :bsmilie:

Lucky the show ended today.. Wonder what will happen should it last for another week.. :bsmilie:

Haha... the BBB virus! Resistance is futile! :bsmilie: