what an unfaithful jerk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just never cease to amaze me on how many here would jump into the situation and taking sides just at reading a blog.... not unlike the many people who wail and cried and donated money to Hua Nan's parents (Those who are not informed, she is a young girl from China who was murdered when her mother decided to leave her alone in Singapore) and after donating kicked up a major fuss when they found out the deceased mother and step father didnt donate the money to charity as promised but instead went back to China rich and went on to build a manison.....

Please people be more mature.... there could be many reasons for things happening and we can offer our support if we deem fit but to become the championing crusader when you only know one side of the story? Sigh..........

I knew that this will happen. Thus already reproduced her blog le. Anytime can re-host it somewhere one. Let all see and hunt down the adulterous pair. ;-p

I knew that this will happen. Thus already reproduced her blog le. Anytime can re-host it somewhere one. Let all see and hunt down the adulterous pair. ;-p
U damn free or what?

Probably a lack of any productive entertainment, but then again, what do I know? :bsmilie:

Suggest this thread be locked too... now the blog owner is pressurized with the sudden raise of awareness of the happenings that she requested EDMW's mods to lock down the threads.

Think she's shocked that things can get so big with just a blog... she's already removed all pictures from her blog too.

I agree with wazzup. She is already so badly traumatized by her husband rude betrayal.

Anymore publicity on this matter would only serve to bring more misery and unneccessary

attention to tread upon her personal life.

Such misfortunate relationships is very common in today sg society. You always hear

colleagues and friends sharing juicy stories and affairs that had happened in their workplace.

It just happened that the "victim" posted, in her blog, pictures of her husband, name of the

third party and their workplace, without realizing the repercussions that it will cause

Such information is excellent ingredients to concoct up an intriguing lunchtime gossip to

spice up our daily routine worklife.

And curiosity would lead to some k-poh singaporean to find means to dig deeper to expose

the "mysterious" third party identity. (Using office intranet :sweat: )

Haiz..

It's all one sided account so why is everybody trying to put the guy on the billboard?
Classical stupidity at it's best.

Agreed. But I just like to keep things as reference. Don't like stuffs which comes online one day, and offline another.

Suggest this thread be locked too... now the blog owner is pressurized with the sudden raise of awareness of the happenings that she requested EDMW's mods to lock down the threads.

Think she's shocked that things can get so big with just a blog... she's already removed all pictures from her blog too.
Thats the power of online blog....and forums like EDMW.

So guys and gals, beware what you put online...if its private stuff, best to keep it "locked" or viewable only to close frens or family...

She's the one that put up her experience in her public blog.

Tat's right, I believe her initial intention was to let ppl know about her plight.

But once it get posted in SPH's forum, everything become Hahaha liao. :confused:

I can't imagine what will happen if it get posted in STOMP :eek:

IT is too late already lah. I THINK the supposedly "adulterous" pair identity is already well known. I am sure at least some of their colleagues already know about it. And imaging if one of your colleagues has such a "juicy" news, sure SPREAD like wildfire. Only a matter of time, b4 the WHOLE company knows about it.

If he never do such things, he can always sue that mad person who put up the blog. If the blog is true, then change company lor..... Else so embarassing when everyone is pointing fingers behind your back.

Well even if she dont put it in her blog, everyone in the ex-husband's workplace will know.

Correct me if I am wrong, is there any HR / bank policies on couples working in the same Dept?

If the ex-husband marry that woman, then wouldn't HR put 2 + 2 together and come to the same conclusion? (Change in spouse info etc etc)?

She shouldn't close her blog, I read it and have no reason to doubt her story (guy intuition?). Anyway what else can she lose? :bheart:

I didn't read her blog... so I have no idea what happened. Ignorance is bliss?

Well even if she dont put it in her blog, everyone in the ex-husband's workplace will know.

Correct me if I am wrong, is there any HR / bank policies on couples working in the same Dept?

If the ex-husband marry that woman, then wouldn't HR put 2 + 2 together and come to the same conclusion? (Change in spouse info etc etc)?

She shouldn't close her blog, I read it and have no reason to doubt her story (guy intuition?). Anyway what else can she lose? :bheart:

I believe Jap companies have this policy.

I think banks have stricter (is there such a word?) policies since it might create conflicts of interests in the workplace.

I have read the sensational blog and also some of the edmw postings and some of the stuff here... its quite an amazing story but it is still a one sided story. It seems rather incredible that the guy can change over a period of 3 weeks - giving up the kid as well. ;p

Hence, I have some doubts to the credibility of the whole thing. The facts, if true, may remain but I am not dishing out any sympathy. :)

So far we can only conclude that the guy left when she is 7 months pregnant. What does that mean to you, if you have not read the blog???

Or what if the blog was a "first mover advantage" kindof a thing. First strike - so to speak... and gathering a whole slew of supporters... who knows...

But the internet does show that it is a great media for gathering supporters.;)

Ha! I bet if a dude instead posted something like that on a blog, no one will take a second glance. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.