what an unfaithful jerk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a saying "Man no bad, woman no love".

Anyway, in life we all wonder... Why do all the pretty lasses get the unfaithful jerk? But, this is life. An unbroken cycle of karma in Samsara.

So just live life as we know it.

lucky i'm stuck with one that isn't pretty... prove what a great guy i am... :cool:

should wack the guy off 50% of the assets and the mthly maintenance, till the child is 20,
since he is so rich enuf to gather another love so fast ,

when all this is over , i doubt he will be able to see any money left with him.

You're way too beautiful girl
That's why it'll never work
You'll have me suicidal, suicidal
When you say it's over
Damn all these beautiful girls
They only wanna do your dirt
They'll have you suicidal, suicidal
When they say it's over

he will kena the beautiful girl karma... :bsmilie:

People has moved on liao but you folks still can't move on.. amazing.

People has moved on liao but you folks still can't move on.. amazing.
I just heard about this.
Secondly it's a lesson to learn lor! Next time I will learn that "most" men are jerks who think moving on is so easy!

Sometimes, in a blog, she looks like an angel and the aggrieved party.

However, maybe in real life, she is a nasty and difficult person to deal with.

We don't really know the couple to pass judgement that the husband is a jerk.

Maybe he has a common face.

Anyway I know this other case where the husband (Another Shortie) married his wife.
He used his wife's name to buy him a car, got his wife buy a Flat in SengKang, and as he does not have much income, His wife pays for the Monthly Car and HDB loan.

He will ask his wife for money when he goes clubbing with his friends.

The time comes when his wife got pregnant with their first child. One month after delivering the child, the wife found her husband in her own bed with another woman.

The husband's Family supported him on having the affair claiming that the wife could not satisfy the husband sexually when she was pregnant. So he has to find other means.

The wife filed for divorce.

Later she found a large amount of Parking and speeding Summons was sent to her. The Husband has been driving the car and chalk up to a few hundred dollars worth of tickets and did not pay the bills as the car was under the wife's name.

The husband chased the wife out of the flat and did not pay the electrical bills.

So when the electricty got cut off, the husband's family blamed the wife for not paying the bills.

The husband wanted the child but the court gave the custody to the wife.

The Husband refuses to pay maintainance.

Now the husband wants to sell the flat and demanded 100% of the money made from the sales.

:think:

Hm...so sorry for her....but I don't think we could help in any way....it happens, yesterday TNP also have article about how easily people throw out their relationship for personal reason....so the thing we can do is to spread this around so that more people will look at the mirror whenever they are in the same circustance I guess:sweat:

Sad to say,Hiccups in life happens.
Do take it with a pinch of salt.

Maybe he has a common face.

Anyway I know this other case where the husband (Another Shortie) married his wife.
He used his wife's name to buy him a car, got his wife buy a Flat in SengKang, and as he does not have much income, His wife pays for the Monthly Car and HDB loan.

He will ask his wife for money when he goes clubbing with his friends.

The time comes when his wife got pregnant with their first child. One month after delivering the child, the wife found her husband in her own bed with another woman.

The husband's Family supported him on having the affair claiming that the wife could not satisfy the husband sexually when she was pregnant. So he has to find other means.

The wife filed for divorce.

Later she found a large amount of Parking and speeding Summons was sent to her. The Husband has been driving the car and chalk up to a few hundred dollars worth of tickets and did not pay the bills as the car was under the wife's name.

The husband chased the wife out of the flat and did not pay the electrical bills.

So when the electricty got cut off, the husband's family blamed the wife for not paying the bills.

The husband wanted the child but the court gave the custody to the wife.

The Husband refuses to pay maintainance.

Now the husband wants to sell the flat and demanded 100% of the money made from the sales.

:think:

This is not possible.
Considering the nature of what happened,i'm sure there will be a fair hearing.

This is not possible.
Considering the nature of what happened,i'm sure there will be a fair hearing.

Yes. The wife's Lawyer nearly laughed his butt off. He replied the Husband's Lawyer with one note. "Did the husband pay a single cent in the purchase of the flat?"

This side damn slow... EDMW already dug up the lover's picture and the bank the husband and lover work in.

Nobody go there copy paste here? :p

poor girl. feel for her. god bless

It's the hot topic on EDMW, go there read, the threads are still on first page :bsmilie:

This side update too slow... that side CSI faster. Friendster profile also up liao.

Here you cannot do CSI legwork, only keyboard lawyer talk in CS.

After awhile the keyboard lawyer talk degrades to name calling and the thread have to be closed.

You'll get up to speed news about Singapore in HWZ EDMW.

This side damn slow... EDMW already dug up the lover's picture and the bank the husband and lover work in.

Nobody go there copy paste here? :p

Here you cannot do CSI legwork, only keyboard lawyer talk in CS.

After awhile the keyboard lawyer talk degrades to name calling and the thread have to be closed.

You'll get up to speed news about Singapore in HWZ EDMW.

Can always go other forums if u find kopitam abit restrictive.

Maybe some clubsnapper took her wedding banquet.

Anyway, I seemed to saw this name Rowena b4 in a wedding dinner this year.. :think: to my

surpise,it was mentioned on the blog she was married recently :sweat:

There's a saying "Man no bad, woman no love".

Anyway, in life we all wonder... Why do all the pretty lasses get the unfaithful jerk? But, this is life. An unbroken cycle of karma in Samsara.

So just live life as we know it.

ya loh... pretty women like bad guys, and worse.. they love to be tortured by them. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.