WEST SHOOTERZ Outings: Upcoming Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
A point to add, while this may not be Pulau Ubin, do bring your own water to prevent dehydration and such. :thumbsup:

argh..i'll be missing out on yet another west shooters outing...

if any of you guys are interested..there's a rugby 7's tournament this weekend at yio chu kang stadium..i'll be there shooting on sat..

3rd official West Shooterz Outing
Outing Venue: Singapore Zoological Garden
Theme: to each creative imagination
Date: 11th May 2008 (Sunday)
Time/Location: Gather at Yishun MRT station & leaving at 8.30am SHARP to location by bus
Contact Person: danielskl / cr3nk / skyimage
Confirmed Kaki's
1) danielskl
2) SKYimage
3) Cr3nk
4) 2peng
5) domdomino
6) epson7800 - 2person. Will be meeting you guys at zoo entrance. I may not be able to make it on sat, cause working. If i can off, i go. :-(
7) majujat - meet up at the zoo entrance.
8) meukow
9) cantona7
10) Jonathan Wong (*I am not West SHOOTERZ.... more of Central. Can join? )
11) Antix(not a west shooter as well :) )

3rd official West Shooterz Outing
Outing Venue: Singapore Zoological Garden
Theme: to each creative imagination
Date: 11th May 2008 (Sunday)
Time/Location: Gather at Yishun MRT station & leaving at 8.30am SHARP to location by bus
Contact Person: danielskl / cr3nk / skyimage
Confirmed Kaki's
1) danielskl
2) SKYimage
3) Cr3nk
4) 2peng
5) domdomino
6) epson7800 - 2person. Will be meeting you guys at zoo entrance. I may not be able to make it on sat, cause working. If i can off, i go. :-(
7) majujat - meet up at the zoo entrance.
8) meukow
9) cantona7
10) Jonathan Wong (*I am not West SHOOTERZ.... more of Central. Can join? )
11) Antix(not a west shooter as well :) )

2nd official West Shooterz Outing
Venue: Singapore Botanical Garden
Theme: Flora & Fauna (Macro or Landscape)
Date: 26th April 2008 (Saturday)
Time/Location: Gather at Orchard MRT station & leaving at 10.30am to SBG or meet at Singapore Botanical Garden's entrance at 10.45am SHARP

Confirm Kaki's on the List

1) danielskl
2) Cr3nk
3) P3rSeUs
4) Kool81 (meeting at Botanical Garden)
5) strins
6) luvgreenery
7) darrrrrrrrrr
8) meukow
9) SKYimage (will try to make it if work end early)
10) cckue
11) cherieamour
12) cherieamour's friend
13) cantona7
14) Oclingz
15) Shinn

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

erh.. can i check if the zoo trip is on 3 May or 11 May?

Dear All.. Please note that the ZOO's shooting trip had long change to 3rd May (Saturday). So please do not go the wrong date hor. :nono::nono: Kindly help to inform your friends and fellow WEST SHOOTERZ who are still unaware of the change

** Always refer to the very first posting on page 1 for most current updates on our activities.

Dear All.. Please note that the ZOO's shooting trip had long change to 3rd May (Saturday). So please do not go the wrong date hor. :nono::nono: Kindly help to inform your friends and fellow WEST SHOOTERZ who are still unaware of the change

** Always refer to the very first posting on page 1 for most current updates on our activities.

Those who had gotten the wrong date, had been been PMed.

Those who had yet to revert back, pls do so on ur avaibility.;)

Time/Location: Gather at Orchard MRT station & leaving at 10.30am to SBG or meet at Singapore Botanical Garden's entrance at 10.45am SHARP

I'll meet you guys at the Botanical Gardens entrance! Hmm.. but which particular part of the entrance? The gate on Napier Road?

i'll also be meeting at the entrance.. napier road entrance i think..

any more pple joining at the entrance?

i'll also be meeting at the entrance.. napier road entrance i think..

any more pple joining at the entrance?

Okay!! Lets fixed it at Napier Road entrance ;)

Can I know how many of you are meeting at the Orchard Mrt station first and from there proceed to the Botanical Garden??

Cos if not many of us are meeting there then we might as well all meet directly outside the Botanical Garden's entrance (Napier Road) ;p

Anyone meeting at Orchard MRT station??

1)
2)
3)
4)

Confirm Kaki's on the List

1) danielskl
2) Cr3nk
3) P3rSeUs
4) Kool81 (meeting at Botanical Garden)
5) strins
6) luvgreenery
7) darrrrrrrrrr
8) meukow
9) SKYimage (will try to make it if work end early)
10) cckue
11) cherieamour
12) cherieamour's friend
13) cantona7
14) Oclingz
15) Shinn
16) IONSOON ( will be meeting at the botanical garden main entrance)

hey guys who know me, i finally broke silence and chat, haha, btw, ani one gt the updates on when the harpa villa outing will be shown on TV?

Can I know how many of you are meeting at the Orchard Mrt station first and from there proceed to the Botanical Garden??

Cos if not many of us are meeting there then we might as well all meet directly outside the Botanical Garden's entrance (Napier Road) ;p

Anyone meeting at Orchard MRT station??

1)
2)
3)
4)

me anything.....but i will meet at orchard mrt station..

I'd like to join you guys to see how you guys shoot.
Hope you guys don't mind..

Guys..

We'll all meet directly at the Botanical Garden entrance (Napier Road one) at 10.30-10.45am as I've received quite a few sms saying wanna meet direct at the SBG's entrance instead of the Orchard Mrt station.

So regardless you travel down by a car or coming from orchard Mrt, pls be at the SBG's entrance on the dot. Btw there won't be anyone to co-ordinate over the orchard Mrt liao.

If possible be there early and try to attend it since you listed yr name saying you will come as its not always a nice gesture to PUT AEROPLANE :sticktong

me anything.....but i will meet at orchard mrt station..

First of all, a hello to everyone.
I think i will meet at orchard mrt station also. ;)

sorry didn't see bro danielskl's post.
will meet at the gate of the garden then. ;p

First of all, a hello to everyone.
I think i will meet at orchard mrt station also. ;)

No problem if you wan meet at the Orchard Mrt Station, maybe you can leave yr contact no here so the others who is also interested to meet there can call you when they reach, so you will help me co-ordinate with them ok?? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

btw those who still have not pm me yr no. pls kindly do so, or drop me a sms @ 91828339.

Will see you guys tomorrow. :cheergal:10-10.15am, at Orchard Mrt and 10.30 Sharp at SBG's main entrance (the one at Napier Road)

DON BE LATE!!! :sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.