Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finish the whole bottle liao...super empty minded liao.. and the finger alway type the wrong key liao..:bsmilie:
I bette go get some rest liao....

soma said:
you actually very happy rite??????????:bsmilie:

U r the one who is happy becos u r high!! :sticktong

wiz23 said:
Wah, u have 3 kids?? ... Respect, man :sweat:

I tink Madmacs have 1 boy n 1 girl!

wiz23 said:
He just said his avatar is youngest kid leh ... means at least 3, right? ;p

ok ok..dun fight..

CRW_9257.jpg

Actually I feel 1 kid is too lonesome liao! 1 son is ok but 2 daughters wld be better . Girls must hav acompanions mah. Guy lonesome is ok. Usually they dun share feelings! Girls like to have someone to share feelings wif loh. Wan to go sleep liao! Gd nite! ;)

Funny said:
Actually I feel 1 kid is too lonesome liao! 1 son is ok but 2 daughters wld be better . Girls must hav acompanions mah. Guy lonesome is ok. Usually they dun share feelings! Girls like to have someone to share feelings wif loh. Wan to go sleep liao! Gd nite! ;)
Really ar??

Funny said:

hehe...if you interested i go dig up some tips on how to improve chances of getting boy or girl ;p

wiz23 said:
Wah, u really good hor, 3 kids! As i said, respect ... :sweat:

thanks! :bsmilie:

actually it starts to get more fun when they can start playing battlefield 2, call of duty, etc with you...:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

madmacs said:
thanks! :bsmilie:

actually it starts to get more fun when they can start playing battlefield 2, call of duty, etc with you...:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
:bsmilie: I look forward to that day!

Wah, this morning so late still no one sign in ar?

Good morning! Had kway teow & teh-c gao for breakfast ...

I look forward to that day!

Wah, this morning so late still no one sign in ar?

Good morning! Had kway teow & teh-c gao for breakfast ...

Morning Wiz, slept late last nite...:confused:
Ate laksa and half a sweet bean paste roll with kopi. Think I will wait till dinner time then eat liao. Feel bulky :cry:

Benign said:
Morning Wiz, slept late last nite...:confused:
Ate laksa and half a sweet bean paste roll with kopi. Think I will wait till dinner time then eat liao. Feel bulky :cry:
Morning, benign :)

Out partying all night i see ;p

soma said:
What old sore.. you mean your pimple.. i do get it some time when i take too much herbal.. I think drink more water will help la. remember to shower before go to bed la and wash your face if got the chance lo..also must wash your hair and stop touching your face too much..

my past r/s

Funny said:

not true... if I'm alone... lonelness will kill me de.....

noonie ppl...

woke up too late for breakfast
breakfast: wedding dinner in my dream.... eeeeek... tt a nightmare..lol
lunch: fried bee hoon

Status
Not open for further replies.