Weekend Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Long Thai Bean

Dec 14, 2003
The 3rd Rock
beansproutpics.zenfolio.com
Did a shoot this weekend ...

Jus a simple straight forward shot ... No need to think too deep ... No hidden story or movie plot ...... Comments please .....

YES :thumbsup: NO :thumbsd: PS Gone Wild :bigeyes:

DSC0041_PS_sm.jpg

THANKS ;)

:thumbsup: mind to share the location ? :)

great shot and great location. do you mind sharing the location? please.

Great, 8 out of 10.

I hope you shift the tables and chairs back. Let's try not to disturb the elements in their original setting.

the texture on the face seems abit off. too small to tell though. interesting and dramatic shot angle. i like it.

Thanks for all those who dropped by to look and leave your comments ....
Keep them coming.

The location is a favorite of a lot of photog in CS ... Care to share ... everyone ???

:thumbsup:
but you shifted my table without permission ;(
Did my pet mosquitoes attack u? ;)
NO ... very disappointed with your pets ... All sleeping that day ... Wasted all my energy to prepare for them.

I hope you shift the tables and chairs back. Let's try not to disturb the elements in their original setting.

The set has been "destroyed" much to my disappointment also ... all the elements were sort of moved before I could do anything to preserve the original position/location.

No I did not move the table back after the shoot ... :sticktong
May move it back next time I go there ....

the texture on the face seems abit off. too small to tell though. interesting and dramatic shot angle. i like it.

Prob my bad and did not clear the face before applying all the wild PS ... I can see the spot (patch) on her cheek now ... May need to go back to the file and do a bit of re-work again.

great shot i like the slim & long leg of the model

The set has been "destroyed" much to my disappointment also ... all the elements were sort of moved before I could do anything to preserve the original position/location.

No I did not move the table back after the shoot ... :sticktong
May move it back next time I go there ....

Thanks for the reply.

Did a shoot this weekend ...

Jus a simple straight forward shot ... No need to think too deep ... No hidden story or movie plot ...... Comments please .....

YES :thumbsup: NO :thumbsd: PS Gone Wild :bigeyes:

DSC0041_PS_sm.jpg

THANKS ;)

Very Nice shot.

I like the way the shadows created by the light ( windowlight? ) complement the "burn" marks in the background, nice touch of lights and shadow for both the subject and background

I also like the pose and expression of your model and the selection of a wider angle shot works together very well here.

Is this 1 in a series?

Cheers

Very nice. Must go shoot with you more often.

Very very nice.. good to see some pro works after seeing all the uniform crap.

Thanks for all the comments below ....

I also like the pose and expression of your model and the selection of a wider angle shot works together very well here.

Is this 1 in a series?

this is not from a concept series ... saw the light ... saw the opportunity and asked for some private time with the model ... Have a few more from this lighting and pose ... but will have t0 link them (with a warning) ... I am exploring with different wide angle shots at the moment as well.

Very nice. Must go shoot with you more often.
We should go out and shoot more ... Will discuss again about some concepts and make some plans.

Very very nice.. good to see some pro works after seeing all the uniform crap.
Not pro lah ... just the right tima and place and then a lot of photo-chop ..... :bsmilie:

Actually, if TS do this same concept as a paid shoot, I'm sure many would sign up for it ;)
With a paid shoot everybosy will have to subscribe to the same concept and either contribut or improve on it ... If everyone want to do their own concept, rather difficult to accomplish much ... I rather be shooting a properly done concept/idea with just a few friends.

Thanks for your compliments .... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.