Tomb Raiders: Angkor CNY 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah_Seng said:
:bsmilie: Your line-up looks really interesting......have a great trip folks !!!
Thanks for all your help, Ah Seng. :)

Don't mention it Kaywalk, you're welcomed.:)

If i remember correctly, Siem Reap sunrise is abt 0545-0600hrs.
I arrived at Angkor Wat at 0530hrs and got a shock when i entered the door to Angkor Wat. It's packed !!! :bigeyes:

So, if you want to get a good position, might need to arrive early.

Remember to bring torch-light.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=199

kaywalk said:
I am pleased to announce the arrival of Agent 008 to the fold. She is limkopi and she...er...drinks coffee.

So here we are...

<<The Eight Immortals Crossing the Sea>>

kaywalk - the tortoise
Unsa - the Gabra Queen :confused: (You wanna check your name again?)
limkopi - the substance abuser (caffeine, hehe)
Damien - Mr Garang ("Leave not approved? I QUIT!") :thumbsup:
quekky - the hot stuff :cool: (roommate hopefuls queue long dragon)
chaotic - Mr Nice Guy (Thanks for the speedy repayment. Now I can go buy some bread. :~)
Eugene - the combat medic :sweat: (We're ready for war!)
shenghuat - Tenzing Norgay Sherpa (well, somebody's STILL got to carry all that equipment :sweatsm: )

Not that anyone cares, but I wanted to set the record straight about our lineup. Heehee.
Thx for the rather... um, "creative" intro... Me dun abuse substance la... it's the "substance" tt's abusing me!! But judging fr ur proposed itinerary... Wah, think I'm gonna get abused by the "substance" left-right-centre leow... =P

By the way, how come Lara Craft transformed into tortoise leow??? U're suppose to lead the rest of us!! (but really appreciate all the hard work fr u!! *clap clap*)

Ah_Seng said:
Don't mention it Kaywalk, you're welcomed.:)

If i remember correctly, Siem Reap sunrise is abt 0545-0600hrs.
I arrived at Angkor Wat at 0530hrs and got a shock when i entered the door to Angkor Wat. It's packed !!! :bigeyes:

So, if you want to get a good position, might need to arrive early.

Remember to bring torch-light.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=199
Waaaah. OK, I'll rework the torture plan. :bsmilie:

limkopi, you see that? Got to sacrifice for art, OK? Afternoon naps confirmed. Any hero who thinks otherwise can carry on.

Trust me, that's the way to go in tropical countries. I tell you, really no point plan to wake up late and then have a lot of activities in the blazing hot afternoon sun. The light sucks, you look like s**t in your photos, your life energy seeps away, you don't want to walk, and all you're thinking about is taking a shower...and ice kacang. :sweatsm:

But I have planned to be at sheltered temples at around noontime, viz. Ta Prohm and Preah Khan. Just to let you know the thought I've put into it. :sticktong

limkopi said:
Thx for the rather... um, "creative" intro... Me dun abuse substance la... it's the "substance" tt's abusing me!! But judging fr ur proposed itinerary... Wah, think I'm gonna get abused by the "substance" left-right-centre leow... =P
*Professor voice* In traditional farming cultures, this is the schedule people keep to. The farmers work the fields in the early morning, and then take an afternoon nap. We're just making the same wise choices as they did before the advent of air-conditioning (and high-tech farming machinery). :angel:

limkopi said:
By the way, how come Lara Craft transformed into tortoise leow??? U're suppose to lead the rest of us!! (but really appreciate all the hard work fr u!! *clap clap*)
I didn't lead the rest of you meh?

No reason, I just like tortoises and turtles. :bsmilie:

wah the lineup looks cool!! I wish i can go ~ :cry: :cry: sob sob sob :cry:

icarus said:
wah the lineup looks cool!! I wish i can go ~ sob sob sob

<<The Eight Immortals Crossing the Sea>>

kaywalk - the tortoise
Unsa - the Gabra Queen :confused: (You wanna check your name again?)
limkopi - the substance abuser (caffeine, hehe)
Damien - Mr Garang ("Leave not approved? I QUIT!") :thumbsup:
quekky - the hot stuff :cool: (roommate hopefuls queue long dragon)
chaotic - Mr Nice Guy (Thanks for the speedy repayment. Now I can go buy some bread. :~)
Eugene - the combat medic :sweat: (We're ready for war!)
shenghuat - Tenzing Norgay Sherpa (well, somebody's STILL got to carry all that equipment :sweatsm: )

<<The Jade Emperor>>

icarus - Celestial Ruler of the Middle Kingdom (Keeping the heartland secure for our safe return.)

Icarus, you have the most important place in our lineup, OK? Heh.

YEAH!!!!!!

Thanks to our organizer, Kaywalk! we are heading off soon~ YEAH!!!! :lovegrin: :lovegrin:

can't sleep leh.....

we survived the "stupid" hill :bsmilie:

NMSS_2 said:
you guys are alive? :eek:
&#26377;&#20154;&#27963;&#24471;&#19981;&#32784;&#29033;... :sticktong

NMSS_2 said:
:bsmilie: welcome back.
:)

Nisa said:
YEAH!!!!!!

Thanks to our organizer, Kaywalk! we are heading off soon~ YEAH!!!!

can't sleep leh.....
And thanks to ALL of you, we had a fantastic trip and a great time!

There were ups and downs (a "stupid" hill comes to mind :bsmilie: ), lefts and rights (tuk-tuk rides back to the guest house :bsmilie: ), rounds and rounds (a Tomb Raider mysteriously and repeatedly unable to penetrate Ta Prohm :bsmilie: ) and one nicely-sized blue and black (my right foot :sticktong ).

Thank you all for every contribution you have made on this trip. It was great teamwork and all of you, and I mean all of you, pulled your weight on this trip! Through everything, I am very glad I had this opportunity to do the trip with you guys and gals. It's been a great experience!

Upz for the Tomb Raiders! :thumbsup:

kaywalk said:

There were ups and downs (a "stupid" hill comes to mind :bsmilie: ), lefts and rights (tuk-tuk rides back to the guest house :bsmilie: ), rounds and rounds (a Tomb Raider mysteriously and repeatedly unable to penetrate Ta Prohm :bsmilie: ) and one nicely-sized blue and black (my right foot ).

Thank you all for every contribution you have made on this trip. It was great teamwork and all of you, and I mean all of you, pulled your weight on this trip! Through everything, I am very glad I had this opportunity to do the trip with you guys and gals. It's been a great experience!

welcome back! :D

kaywalk said:

There were ups and downs (a "stupid" hill comes to mind :bsmilie: ), lefts and rights (tuk-tuk rides back to the guest house :bsmilie: ), rounds and rounds (a Tomb Raider mysteriously and repeatedly unable to penetrate Ta Prohm :bsmilie: ) and one nicely-sized blue and black (my right foot :sticktong ).

KT lay red carpet for xiaomei.

chaotic said:
we survived the "stupid" hill
Ya man! & also the "jungle", the "river" & the "late-nite-mosquito-feeding-session" too...

kaywalk said:

Yes! Yes! Really wanna thank Kaywalk for taking pains to organise the trip... Mother Goose can finally close shop & take a goooooood rest now. Hee hee.

limkopi said:
Mother Goose can finally close shop & take a goooooood rest now. Hee hee.

No way! Kaywalk still gotta decide where to go and what to eat for tml!!!!! :devil:

King Tiger said:
KT lay red carpet for xiaomei.
Da ge, wo hui lai le! :sweatsm:

limkopi said:
Ya man! & also the "jungle", the "river" & the "late-nite-mosquito-feeding-session" too...
Heehee. ;)

limkopi said:
Yes! Yes! Really wanna thank Kaywalk for taking pains to organise the trip... Mother Goose can finally close shop & take a goooooood rest now. Hee hee.
Thanks! All the pains were worth it, and I have learnt a lot from this trip and from all of you Baby Geese! :lovegrin: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.