The Random Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK OK can't be Lay-Zee anymore. Rain's stopped. time to hit CHINA LAND! anyone else going? heading home to grab my gear first :p

OK OK can't be Lay-Zee anymore. Rain's stopped. time to hit CHINA LAND! anyone else going? heading home to grab my gear first :p
simi si china land?:bsmilie:

My dad went there today, he said very empty. Should be better tomorrow unless the skies decide they haven't got enough fun

Yes!! I can finally have dry socks!!

wanna dry simple. u take the nail polish remover (acetone), u dip socks in it and then u hang out. dries very fast:bsmilie:

wanna dry simple. u take the nail polish remover (acetone), u dip socks in it and then u hang out. dries very fast:bsmilie:

Then I will only be left with white socks:bsmilie: Maybe dry cabinet? But my lenses will stink haha

unless the girl give him signs again or he finds a new target

gah. lets start a group thread proper. its hard to keep track of stuff when we are all over the place:think: what u guys wanna call urselfs? and what will the initiation ceremony consist of?

Taking a dump :bsmilie:

mm i like the idea. we take a photo of poop and upload.:eek:

61674_449305893584_786218584_5358650_582573_n.jpg

how abt the otakus? since we quite no life sit here talk abt yien's relationships:bsmilie:

gah. lets start a group thread proper. its hard to keep track of stuff when we are all over the place:think: what u guys wanna call urselfs? and what will the initiation ceremony consist of?

Haha you are the oldest bird here, you decide.:bsmilie:

Haha you are the oldest bird here, you decide.:bsmilie:

rofl:bsmilie: i still green bird;)

aiya. we continue this thread. abandon the yien crush one. we call it the random thread from now on. may we have many many more seasons to come. HUAT AR:bsmilie:

initiation ceremony. upload 1 photo of u and ur ex gf. LOLLOL:bsmilie: (wonders how many dare upload). pending changes!

aiya. we continue this thread. abandon the yien crush one. we call it the random thread from now on. may we have many many more seasons to come. HUAT AR:bsmilie:

initiation ceremony. upload 1 photo of u and ur ex gf. LOLLOL:bsmilie: (wonders how many dare upload). pending changes!

Hahaha this one play very big leh, then yien cannot join liao, he's still looking for his 1st right?

I also cannot join leh like that. Don't make such requirement lah, just a simple, non-exclusive one would do. Or no requirement, just TCSS

Status
Not open for further replies.