The Random Thread- SEASON 9!! (made during chem lesson!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SurrealDreamWalker said:
But... kei is really HAMSUP... i met him in person a few times... in fact his current hairstyle looks similar... and kei is muscular!

kei1309 said:
lol thanks bro! but i'm fat. HAHA.

SurrealDreamWalker said:
wah kao!

so fast you now fat meh?

this coming saturday macro nite we see... LOL

Scorpio..? :bsmilie:

SDW don't believe his lies. his real name is not even kei. don't even know who this person is. :bsmilie:

better be careful ah.. :bsmilie:

Scorpio..? :bsmilie:

SDW don't believe his lies. his real name is not even kei. don't even know who this person is. :bsmilie:

better be careful ah.. :bsmilie:

what scorpio? hehehehehehehe

my name is kei.

4am... Why the hell am i not sleepy????

Crap, work will kill me today

Make them go for Gambatte Japan? Since its a photography club right? Then offer them CIP points for it?

nono. its a sch wide one >.>. all levels. now damn fcked up

symmetrix said:
4am... Why the hell am i not sleepy????

Crap, work will kill me today

allenleonhart said:

sleep really is for the weak. LOL.

your highness, if you get the Sony does it mean you can let me have the canon???? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

your highness, if you get the Sony does it mean you can let me have the canon???? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Unfortunately, that will remain just a dream...or if you prefer, constructed reality

I have to intrude here and thank the young man Allen, who has been a great help in the planning and behind the scene work for the CS Ganbatte Japan. Also to the members in this thread who turned up last week and also will be turning up to help - My personal appreciation for all the fine effort.

Thank You very much :thumbsup:

brapodam said:
Unfortunately, that will remain just a dream...or if you prefer, constructed reality

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

chngpe01 said:
I have to intrude here and thank the young man Allen, who has been a great help in the planning and behind the scene work for the CS Ganbatte Japan. Also to the members in this thread who turned up last week and also will be turning up to help - My personal appreciation for all the fine effort.

can I invite you into our cage? ehehhheehhehe

Ah... thanks uncle PE:) glad to be of some help. you did a even better job at coordinating all of us. *salutes*

realsied its 5mp. i dun want liao

LOLLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.