The Random Thread- SEASON 9!! (made during chem lesson!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
symmetrix said:
How much do feet cost nowadays? :bsmilie:

depends on how many you want, whats the quality on it as well as the type. :bsmilie:

bonrya said:
depends on how many you want, whats the quality on it as well as the type. :bsmilie:

What's the quality? Mint? 10? 9? Any marks? Does it affect walking/running quality?

Most important question: is it fungus-free? :bsmilie:

WTSell: Bonnie Feet (Human Mount)

Equipment Type: Feet
Equipment Brand: Bonnie
Equipment Model: 5 toes standard feet kit
Price (S$): 4000 (firm)

Description:
Letting go of a pair of feet in excellent condition. Still have 5 months of warranty, receipt will be given. Underused and always kept in dry cabinet. Don't suit my walking style, hence not used after testing. Rated a conservative 10 since I've used it once. No user marks, toes are trimmed.

Price is firm. Please PM if interested.

Condition of item (as per guidelines): 10
Warranty Status: 5 months
Package/Accessories/Extras: Just the feet with the 5 toes (just sent to BSC for servicing, toe nails are trimmed and cleaned)

Last edited:
brapodam said:
wtsell: Bonnie feet (human mount)

equipment type: Feet
equipment brand: Bonnie
equipment model: 5 toes standard feet kit
price (s$): 4000 (firm)

description:
Letting go of a pair of feet in excellent condition. Still have 5 months of warranty, receipt will be given. Underused and always kept in dry cabinet. Don't suit my walking style, hence not used after testing. Rated a conservative 10 since i've used it once. No user marks, toes are trimmed.

Price is firm. Please pm if interested.

condition of item (as per guidelines): 10
warranty status: 5 months
package/accessories/extras: Just the feet with the 5 toes (just sent to bsc for servicing, toe nails are trimmed and cleaned)

win!!!!!!!!!!! :,D

Last edited:
Just took my dinner, where is my "son"?

What is the other ThinkTank bag call?

Status
Not open for further replies.