The Q7 / Q10 / Q picture sharing thread

Going monochrome with Q7. Processed with Kodak Panatomic-X preset with some minor other edits.

The 2 ends and the middle road by jenkwang, on Flickr

High Tech Buddah by jenkwang, on Flickr

Been finding a renewed sense of freedom wandering old places like Jln Besar with just the Q7.
Just no 'straight coat' "I should be shooting like this or that" with the camera.
The feeling of using it is more like "See it take it"
Hard to put that feeling of using it in words...

Shots from Bali

IMGP2403 by jenkwang, on Flickr

IMGP2415 by jenkwang, on Flickr

For me, the Q7 ranks highly as a versatile accompaniment to a main system as well as being one of the best street camera out there.

Last edited:
I have always thought that if Q system is WR how wonderful would that be!

Interesting but what's more interesting is that it serves to function as a fashion statement and nothing else.. Bo cover, Q bo WR, rain come bo hua.. LoL!

Haha! Good point! Perhaps strapping the pouch on my waist would cause some vomiting symptoms in many Pentaxians.;)

LoL... Yea... It would be perfect if the Q series gets hosted with WR.

Imagine for traveling, Q WR + all the lenses and a tripod to minimize high ISO usage.. Wah! Sweet!

Pentax Q at Pulau Ubin with 02 lens!

_IGP5286.JPG

_IGP5287.JPG

_IGP5296.JPG

_IGP5336.JPG

_IGP5359.JPG

Pentax Q at Pulau Ubin with 02 lens!

Wow.. been a while i last been to Pulau Ubin? Much changes?
We should go there for outing :X​

Wow.. been a while i last been to Pulau Ubin? Much changes?
We should go there for outing :X

Good suggestion for a cycling outing on Ubin.

Good suggestion for a cycling outing on Ubin.

Erm.. was thinking of walking and take photos? not sure cycling is suitable for all?

Wow.. been a while i last been to Pulau Ubin? Much changes? We should go there for outing :X

Not much changes except the place is more organized now, bicycle rental,$6 per day only.
Need bicycle to get to different locations, low tide at chek jawa a lot of mud skippers, crabs,....
Sunset should be nice also, then end the outing with seafood and beer.;) sounds like good idea except December weather may be difficult to predict, so Pentax with WR would be best !