The Q7 / Q10 / Q picture sharing thread

[video=youtube;4iUVIJhUky4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iUVIJhUky4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Pentax QS-1 Review........
TINY Camera, HUGE result

Both with the Q7 + 08 zoom. When you are running short of space for your business trip ... this is pretty handy.

Belfast Hilton

Lorong Halus

Pentax QS-1 Review........
TINY Camera, HUGE result

Thanks Ranchy for sharing. If one's not looking for the latest. Q7 is pretty nifty already.

Was at centrepoint and asked about the price of the Q7 and was surprised that the difference in price of 1 lens kit and 2 lens kit is so close

Was at centrepoint and asked about the price of the Q7 and was surprised that the difference in price of 1 lens kit and 2 lens kit is so close

Most importantly, was it already overpriced for 1 lens kit?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Don't like green and at the moment no $$$ hahaha Prefer the Sliver/Black
Just do it, Felix! Don't forget you are 1 of those who poison me with the Q.
Oh, and please come for the Pentax meet tomorrow. See it in action!

Q7 + 08 (again)

2 row Pano

Just do it, Felix! Don't forget you are 1 of those who poison me with the Q.
Oh, and please come for the Pentax meet tomorrow. See it in action!

Q7 + 08 (again)

2 row Pano

Hehehe, no $$$ cannot get poisoned. Now need to invest in a good tripod. Not able to go tomorrow as I am family Chauffeur.

Just got Q7 with 02 and 06 lens kit at amazon japan delivered......cost around S$400......pretty good price......03 fisheye cost another S$ 100......

Wa... got link?

Just got Q7 with 02 and 06 lens kit at amazon japan delivered......cost around S$400......pretty good price......03 fisheye cost another S$ 100......

Super price!

More shots of the Q7 + 08 lens. I need to bring the other lenses out for a spin, but this lens seems to get permanently glued to the Q7 body.

For those who are occasional wide shooters, this combi is just unbelievably good. To be honest, the files are even better than some of the larger sensor cameras. Of course, don't expect it performs miracles though. And these images I took are just JPEGs. I forgot to change the settings to RAW! FAINT!

Recent samples from Pentax Meet *Jan 2015.