The Not-so-Mandatory Self-Introduction

kei1309 said:
let's carry on the discussion on my age in here shall we? lest the mods clamp down on our randomness :sweat:

the randomers unite!!

I'm actually amused this thread devolved into randomness :bsmilie:

symmetrix said:
I'm actually amused this thread devolved into randomness :bsmilie:

Come join us! :D iguanavon will tag you with a title. :bsmilie:

We're fun loving people. :bsmilie:

Hihi all mi 2 new here hope to learn more and snap more
Bt don't spend more

that's pretty hard to say. i just *accidentally* spent $500+ in 2 days. on *gasp*.... a camera bag and tripod. for no apparent reason

that's pretty hard to say. i just *accidentally* spent $500+ in 2 days. on *gasp*.... a camera bag and tripod. for no apparent reason

My expenditure on Camera Equipments is also running higher.....going to be eating plain porridge with soy sauce soon...

My expenditure on Camera Equipments is also running higher.....going to be eating plain porridge with soy sauce soon...

After i bought my Kr i also eating plain porridge with soy sauce. spent all my pay on it

After i bought my Kr i also eating plain porridge with soy sauce. spent all my pay on it

Seems like many of members in CS have this stage whereby they eat plain porridge for all meals...Hope TS won't end up like us.

LOL, but doesn't plain porridge with soy sauce taste good?

symmetrix said:
LOL, but doesn't plain porridge with soy sauce taste good?

You're on the right track buddy. :bsmilie: that's the spirit!

Just trying to be prepared. lol

i eat plain bread for breakfast. hmm

but i suppose that it's because my office cafeteria's closed for renovations :bsmilie:

Just trying to be prepared. lol

Don't worry about the "preparation course", it will come in due time. By then you will so-called do anything to satisfy the virus (hopefully not the "L"ethal or "G" virus etc) running rampant in your body.

kei1309 said:
i eat plain bread for breakfast. hmm

but i suppose that it's because my office cafeteria's closed for renovations :bsmilie:

But i hear the FREE coffee in your office is to die for. :D

But i hear the FREE coffee in your office is to die for. :D

literally ;)

Azumanga%20Daioh%20Osaka%20Knife.jpg

Is this nao an Osaka thread? D:

Sure looks familiar....can't recall which anime is that anymore...

Sure looks familiar....can't recall which anime is that anymore...

Kasuga Ayumu aka Osaka. Azumanga. lol

On another note, I suddenly misread ShuWen's post as "i bought my Kr on plain porridge with soy sauce"... what? 8D

Last edited: