The most commented photos in PnP

Don't worry. I'm sure tungtong will be able to make magic with me...

fat-ugly-girl-non-nude-pictures.jpg

(picture copyright someone else)

sorry. i am not a chubby chaser. :)

No worries... PP can work wonders! ;)

:think:
if
any
XMM
read this thread...
please msg me lo
i may like to try shoot
some cute
&
act sexy poses too .....

Oh wait...
i have no
$
lo.....

:embrass:
only
TFCD
ok ?

tungtong

:sweat:
if
U
are
21+
we may
try
not much comments
poses....

sexist!!!!!!!!!!

:think:
if
any
XMM
read this thread...
please msg me lo
i may like to try shoot
some cute
&
act sexy poses too .....

Oh wait...
i have no
$
lo.....

:embrass:
only
TFCD
ok ?

tungtong

:sweat:
if
U
are
21+
we may
try
not much comments
poses....

I PM you for TFCD already. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
I wonder what will happen if the Japan U15 craze caught up with CSers.

Googling that term alr bring up some suggestive materials :bsmilie:

Don't worry. I'm sure tungtong will be able to make magic with me...

fat-ugly-girl-non-nude-pictures.jpg

(picture copyright someone else)

no need PP la...
:nono:

U look
:heart:Sexy to me lo...

:thumbsup:
your body ! ! !

so
just msg me
anytime when u are ready.....

tungtong

Back to topic... I'm sure some photogs here do appreciate a decent photographic work, but instead they're all commenting on some shallow pictures of xmms and sexy girls at random places acting cute.

That is why you wont see much pros posting here any longer. What is the point of having spent so much effort in a proper setup for a shoot and probably will not get any recognition for it. Rather, silly XMM shoots getting so much more praise, if you see the number of comments as a gauge of how popular the thread is.

You dont see the rest of Clubsnap like that. The P&P section is tarnished by Hum Sup Lous who arent serious in photography, but collecting a bunch of pretty girls acting cute for their camera. There is no hope.

That is why you wont see much pros posting here any longer. What is the point of having spent so much effort in a proper setup for a shoot and probably will not get any recognition for it. Rather, silly XMM shoots getting so much more praise, if you see the number of comments as a gauge of how popular the thread is.

You dont see the rest of Clubsnap like that. The P&P section is tarnished by Hum Sup Lous who arent serious in photography, but collecting a bunch of pretty girls acting cute for their camera. There is no hope.

pls let me know where the pro post... i wanna learn from their pics... tks :)

u can pm me if u don't wan to post it here.. tks alot

PnP had degraded to new lows in recent years....

true... some models I work with can't do anything but xmm stuff

err.. if the model is xmm, naturally they can only do xmm stuff lah..

you expect xmm to do auntie stuff meh....... but if the auntie can only do xmm stuff.. hmm.. maybe you have a case..

err.. if the model is xmm, naturally they can only do xmm stuff lah..

you expect xmm to do auntie stuff meh....... but if the auntie can only do xmm stuff.. hmm.. maybe you have a case..

Define auntie stuff.

Xmm stuff example, puff up cheeks, puff up cheeks with kissy lips, V sign with fingers, punching self's face.... countless examples in PnP.